Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How easy is it for you...

Credits

Question How easy is it for you...

To forgive?

What do you think is unforgivable...How hard a hit must you take in order to be unable to lend forgiveness?

Have you ever done someone wrong and truly regretted it afterward? Were you forgiven?

Let's talk people.

Credits
    I forgive all the time. But if you keep fackin up with the same shite, consider me an acquaintance, not a friend.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy
    To forgive?

What do you think is unforgivable...How hard a hit must you take in order to be unable to lend forgiveness?

Have you ever done someone wrong and truly regretted it afterward? Were you forgiven?

Let's talk people.

i fogive...but i dont forget...mark my words

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanredman
    i fogive...but i dont forget...mark my words

I said I ain't mean it baby!

Credits
    I said I ain't mean it baby!

you know im sensitive...why pull plugs that you know are gonna come undone???

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanredman
    you know im sensitive...why pull plugs that you know are gonna come undone???

Credits

im forgiving.......but......

Credits
    NOT easy at all
    i hold grudges for life
    IM A B!TCH
    didnt speak to my aunt for ova 5 yrs
    ill say hi now, and dats only cuz shes my dads yunga sister and before he died he tried to get us to speak

Credits
    its damn near impossible for me, im working on it though

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencia
    its damn near impossible for me, im working on it though
    Me too!!!
    Depending on the situation, I may forgive but NEVER EVER FORGET!!!

Credits
    It's been a hard thing for me, have been working on that and like others have said I DOH FORGET

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PtHova
    NOT easy at all
    i hold grudges for life
    IM A B!TCH
    didnt speak to my aunt for ova 5 yrs
    ill say hi now, and dats only cuz shes my dads yunga sister and before he died he tried to get us to speak
    I can feel the heat in this reply lol
    but sis try not to hold em'.
    and I remember that aunty story too...

but anyway, forgiveness takes time.
    Trust me there are people who I truly say to myself why did I even have them in my life... But in life it's all about experiences, it's all about realizing the battles one face and the challenges that comes your path. It's all about how you handle them and how you let them handle you (NEVER LET THEM HANDLE YOU). Also how did they make you grow? I've forgiven alot of people in my heart... no better yet I should say I have no grudges, just let them go and let them grow! When I say grow, again we meet people in life for reason and it's a learning experience. No time for hate atal...

UNLESS SOMEONE TOUCH MI LUV ONES OR MI MUMMY, IT'S WAR! lol

Credits
    Good Topic...

For me personally, I try to be as forgiving as possible because I am a sensitive person by nature but it all depends on what the other person may have done and sometimes, how much time has passed by can be another factor...

For example, I do forgive my ex for cheating on me with another man but it was my decision not to talk to her any more as I didn't feel right about remaining friends under those circumstances...

However, I will never forgive any of my family's racist or insensitive comments as I really do not have any kind of tolerance for that sort of thing... This may explain why I do not have anything to do with most of them (other than my dear mom) and I do not care to much if any contact with them in the future...

I know life is too short and we should try to be as forgiving as possible but I am only human and I really believe that there are some things that are just impossible for me on a personal level to forgive...

Credits
    To forgive?

Let's talk people.
    Once upon a time I used to be quite unforgiving, malice was my middle name, but then i realized geeze 3/4 or even more of the individuals who did me wrong didn't even remember it so ofcourse they weren't dwelling on it either. Inner strength and inner peace overcame me and now I laugh alot and I erase alot. Basically I am now at the point where I forgive and forget. Forget that you ever existed, erase you completely from my thoughts.

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by islandcocoa
    Once upon a time I used to be quite unforgiving, malice was my middle name, but then i realized geeze 3/4 or even more of the individuals who did me wrong didn't even remember it so ofcourse they weren't dwelling on it either. Inner strength and inner peace overcame me and now I laugh alot and I erase alot. Basically I am now at the point where I forgive and forget. Forget that you ever existed, erase you completely from my thoughts.

This is interesting... because I've done this, but let's just say that person came to you a year later and they've changed (or just not the same person you knew before), how would you receive them? Because interesting, someone from my past who I used to call every name in the book (even mi mum was like how can you even say hi) lol... but we talked a year later, I didn't take his info (shucks I'm able to forgive but not chupid) or anything but basically it felt like he was someone new to me. I forgot the negative things about him and erased him from my memory of pain and found myself staring at basically someone else.

And it's true, through inner strength and self assurance I'm able to walk away, laugh, or even make it non-existent...

islandmalicecocoa....yeah, you're right it just doesn't fit! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast