Thread: how do you ask....

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits

how do you ask....

a parent to leave.....

Situation:
    someone has asked you to stay by you until they can get a job and find a place to live. They have found a job and is making enough money to find a place of dey own...cause they not paying any bills at your house.....but is like they not looking and when yuh try to help them look they get offended by that...asking yuh if yuh putting dem out.....

by law in NYC yuh cannot put someone out on the streets if they have nowhere to go or else you'll get arrested....that was tried already...the only next alternative is to go through landlord and tenant's association that does take forever......

what are your thoughts or what would you do...

Credits

Re: how do you ask....

Originally posted by clchick
    a parent to leave.....

Situation:
    someone has asked you to stay by you until they can get a job and find a place to live. They have found a job and is making enough money to find a place of dey own...cause they not paying any bills at your house.....but is like they not looking and when yuh try to help them look they get offended by that...asking yuh if yuh putting dem out.....

by law in NYC yuh cannot put someone out on the streets if they have nowhere to go or else you'll get arrested....that was tried already...the only next alternative is to go through landlord and tenant's association that does take forever......

what are your thoughts or what would you do...
    is wha wrong with you....

Credits
    Now is ah parent????

Credits

Re: Re: how do you ask....

Originally posted by bagolicious
    is wha wrong with you....
    not a damn thing...just looking for some thoughts on a subject that a friend and I were discussing recently....

Credits
    ...well gyal ah go find it hard to ask anyone of my parents to leave, but everyone's situation is different.....if it has come down to that then just let them know that it is time that they find a place of their own, let them know that you need your own space and privacy and you are not a child anymore but an adult and the living situation is not working out so they need to go....

Credits
    Originally posted by ARAMˣITA
    Now is ah parent????
    actually it was always a parent ( a mother to be exact) but ah did not want to offend anyone here but then ah said what the hell....

Credits

Re: Re: Re: how do you ask....

Originally posted by clchick
    not a damn thing...just looking for some thoughts on a subject that a friend and I were discussing recently....
    leh dey deal with dey own ting... buh a a..

Credits
    Originally posted by Trini4life
    ...well gyal ah go find it hard to ask anyone of my parents to leave, but everyone's situation is different.....if it has come down to that then just let them know that it is time that they find a place of their own, let them know that you need your own space and privacy and you are not a child anymore but an adult and the living situation is not working out so they need to go....
    thanks....ah would tell meh friend...but I think she tried that but it did not go down too well

Credits
    Originally posted by Trini4life
    Trini wham to you??? I could never put out my parents.... what the hell i'm talking about my parents well never invade me like that.

Credits
    ent u jess post dis?

Credits
    Originally posted by ARAMˣITA
    Trini wham to you??? I could never put out my parents.... what the hell i'm talking about my parents well never invade me like that.
    ....Caramel, that is why I said I would not do it but someone else might, so I was jus trying to tell them of a nice way to...

Credits
    Originally posted by Kingmidas
    ent u jess post dis?

yeah, so , and....what is your point...if yuh coulda read properly is 2 different headings under the same situation....smarty pants

Credits
    Parents and children should love each other unconditionally....

but there are times when families have problems and things do not always work out....

some parents tend to think that their children owe them for the the 18 years that the parents did their duty....and that they should get everything they want and ask the child for....but what parents fail to realize is that the children did not ask tocome into this world and when yiu were busy having your fun....and 9 months later poof come the child...yuh was not studying that yuh have to sacrifice the rest of yuh life to give the child whatever is necessary for survival....

now that the child can survive on their own...yuh try to get back all that yuh spent and gave them...that is not right, ethical, fair...and some folks like my friend has parents like that......

sad thing to deal with but so, so true....