Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do u walk away

Credits

Unhappy How do u walk away

from a physical, mental, abusive relationship when u knw u dont deserve to be treated like tht and ur not happy.. but yet everytime u try to walk away they pull the guilt trip thang and ur back again in the same situation....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by doubledimps
    from a physical, mental, abusive relationship when u knw u dont deserve to be treated like tht and ur not happy.. but yet everytime u try to walk away they pull the guilt trip thang and ur back again in the same situation....
    Be STRONG and walk away

MrBlackRock
    no such thing as walking away... the heart is something that is sooooooooooooooooooo overrated... the brain operates as the immune system and will eventually function as a disease buster and propel u to walk away but........... hope its not too late... then u just become an idiot for putting up with an asshole for so long.. worst come to worst. call the mosque, they'll whip his ass

Credits
    just get brave and leave. Guilt would not help u. Just think about the things that u want and the things that would be better for u. Forget guilt, and think about the happiness that u want, and just leave.
    ~LoVe LiFe~ Modda suckkaz

Stressed College Student DeGTBXCOOLIEGYAL's Avatar DeGTBXCOOLIEGYAL is offline
    Credits
    u no ur not loved by dat person y should u stay in dat relationship it is not doin u any good. do whatever is best 4 u n stay strong.

Credits
    You have to be ready. When you are fed up you will leave. People can't tell you what to do.(trust me I have been there) When you are ready you will leave but in the meantime separate yourself emotionally, mentally etc so when the time is right all you have to do is leave PHYSICALLY. Build up enough courage and strength to leave.

Credits
    The first step is realizing that what he's doing is hurting you and NOT loving you. Once you have done that you have begun a change. The next is to regain your selfesteem, and decide that you love yourself enough to leave, because no-one will love you like you love yourself. After that, the courage to leave without looking back. And then the real healing begins. Do not accept his calls, letters, emails, if he was abusive before he will be abusive again, and without counseling that won't change. Work on you, what u want, what u need, what you like. After you feel confident in yourself, and your love for who you are, then u can think of another relationship, BUT, take it one step at a time, being healed is the most important step of all.

Credits
    Just think about how much they've hurt you and be as strong as you can. A lot of people take crap & I still don't see how. But, in due time I hope you/they realize that the person is not good enough.

Credits
    Yuh haffi find yuh inner strength, -realize yuh deserve betta n jus leave...rely on yuh family n friends 2 help yuh 2 stay strong n help yuh keep from goin back into de unhealthy relationship...

Credits
    Tell them to one themselves and walk away.....>> QueenBea....Tell them to be strong and walk away...

The opposite person is weak in all types of ways..thats gonna take alot of time to change them.....step away so they can paint a picture without you in it.........overstand....they seem to be trying to paint a picture with both of you in it and standing there...so who's painting.....get it.....alright me gone....if not I'll be back...

Credits
    hold your breath and just leave. when your out of the relationship, take some valium, or other anti-depressant drugs to help u feel better for as long as u need to. keep taking it till he's out of your life completely. that should work.

Credits
    everything u all said is wht i'm trying to do and no i dont deserve and i DO want to walk away from this .... i've been told tht ive changed drastically since ive been dealing with this person, i dont look happy, etc......... and tht y i came here on imix to ask tht question.......because i knw me...i'm a very sensitive caring person and i think tht's my downside... and i dont want to fall into tht trap again......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryB
    Tell them to one themselves and walk away.....>> QueenBea....Tell them to be strong and walk away...

The opposite person is weak in all types of ways..thats gonna take alot of time to change them.....step away so they can paint a picture without you in it.........overstand....they seem to be trying to paint a picture with both of you in it and standing there...so who's painting.....get it.....alright me gone....if not I'll be back...

no i dont get it......come again.....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsFlex
    hold your breath and just leave. when your out of the relationship, take some valium, or other anti-depressant drugs to help u feel better for as long as u need to. keep taking it till he's out of your life completely. that should work.
    valiums? I'd say exercise and find a hobby/club/volunteer group. I think pills are only for extreme cases.

Credits
    Wake up and realize not only is he making you miserable, but you are doing it to yourself by staying.
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast