Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do u deal with judgmental people in your lives?

Credits

How do u deal with judgmental people in your lives?

U kno some of us have that one friend thats always questioning what u do or have an oppinion about it even though u didn't ask.....how do u deal with them?

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    I ignore their Asses....Bottom line....I dont need any negative vibes in my circle at all....

positive vibes........... Cookies & Cream's Avatar Cookies & Cream is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by fntsy19 View Post
    U kno some of us have that one friend thats always questioning what u do or have an oppinion about it even though u didn't ask.....how do u deal with them?

My friends aren't judgmental, but some members of my family are. I just do me. I could care less what people think of what I do and how I do it. I'm always true to myself. I make sound choices and I've learned that folks who usually have an opinion of what you should be doing in your life, don't practice what they preach.

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies & Cream View Post
    My friends aren't judgmental, but some members of my family are. I just do me. I could care less what people think of what I do and how I do it. I'm always true to myself. I make sound choices and I've learned that folks who usually have an opinion of what you should be doing in your life, don't practice what they preach.

so so true...could not have said this better....

Credits
    well for me i deal with it till i can't deal with it anymore then i blow up on them then after that its either friendship done or they realize they were wrong and apologize

CocoErotika
    I dont second guess myself so I answer the questions (if I chose to) or take their opinions with a grain of salt and with the same confidence I had when I made the choice they are questioning/advising on

If I dont feel like answering questions I tell them. " I dont have to justify myself to you. I am okay with myself & with my choices".

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark & Lovely View Post
    I ignore their Asses....Bottom line....I dont need any negative vibes in my circle at all....
    For the longest while I would hold it in until i just had to say something. But now I'm leaning towards just what you do...ignore them. I don't have the time nor is it worth the energy...

Brown Milk
    Stay quiet and let them keep talkin' until they realise they're makin' themselves an asshole...

Credits
    TELL EM KISS ASS!! Why cause they will always be the same they'll never change. Everytime you want to do something positive they'll always critize and it's never constuctive. Put the heisman on that hoe and move on with your life.

Forgive me I'm going through something similar with a "friend" and it's too the point where I don't want to call or pick up the phone when the call. Pray for me.

Links30
    I been through what your dealing with, and how i dealt with it, stay to yuhself and ignore them, let them talk dey talk but you dont have to answer them in return. But then again, most people are different and would actually think your taking in what they are saying and thus, they will continue their shit. My best advice, be straight up with them and let them know that their judgemental attitude and views are a nusance and you have your own mind and thought process on what you want to do but never let anyone try get a edge over you with their non-sense. If it breaks up a friendship then they as a friend are not understanding to what they are doing towards you as a friend and thus, their ignorant attitude to not want to be your friend just shows their true colors as being a controlling person than actually being a true friend in the first place.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post

What do you mean deal with them? They can say what they want. WTF does their words have to do with your actions?

I just let them talk, nod my head, say OK thats great, and go on about living my life.

m
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRomance View Post
    What do you mean deal with them? They can say what they want. WTF does their words have to do with your actions?

I just let them talk, nod my head, say OK thats great, and go on about living my life.
    Ditto...I'm notorious for head nodding and OKing.

In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    this is easy

F&CK DEM! dem does be the one doing worse than you. like most of them going to church for hours and hours yelling and screaming the lords name, then turn round and talk behind people back. F - DEM

Credits
    Simply don't tell or try to discuss your business ...O rdon't talk to them it's simple

Credits
    Fortunately I don't have any judgemental people in my life (that I know of). If I do, they talk behind my back...To that I say, WHATEVER!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast