Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: How Do Ppl Get Demselves to Get Fat?

  1. #1
    Banned MR.BOOMBASTIC's Avatar MR.BOOMBASTIC is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    in a tight spot
    Posts
    9,002
    Credits
    1,096,484

    How Do Ppl Get Demselves to Get Fat?

    i jus cant see how a person can allow demselves to put on so much weight.

  2. #2
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    *cue in all the skinny people and people that spend inordinate amounts of time in the gym, while the fat people stay quiet*

  3. #3
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.BOOMBASTIC View Post
    i jus cant see how a person can allow demselves to put on so much weight.
    Especially those who haven't had any children...ah mean, is food really that good?? geez

  4. #4
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Y do people eat junk food knowing the consequences

    Y do we drink alot of alcohol " " " "

    Smoke " " "


    Even the above dont apply for all..cause for some its soo easy to gain

  5. #5
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    *ponders whether i should light the fire in this thread as a way to cure my boredom*

  6. #6
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    *ponders whether i should light the fire in this thread as a way to cure my boredom*
    lol...do it

  7. #7
    Pre
    Registered User Pre is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,595
    Credits
    2,603,131
    heavy drinking, eating, long hours at a desk job, stress etc

  8. #8
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    lol...do it

    i am quite sure the threadstarter is asking this question because he saw my before and after pics and coco's before and after pics..and he thought he might rake in the credits with this one


    i am not going to take the not having children thing personally either Minx

  9. #9
    Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    PARADISE
    Posts
    12,796
    Credits
    1,945,996
    Before i curse the thread starter, let me just say that many people have hidden medical issues that they r ignorant of, which contribute significantly to weight gain....

    - Goitre
    - Birth Control Pills
    - Stress
    - Glycemic Index
    - Estrogen Dominance

    To name a few...... People think weight gain starts with an abundance of food,,, but that's not always the case....

    Focking read!!!
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!


    ~DD~

  10. #10
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    BK, this is funny because I know plenty of people who used to talk like you, and when they reached their mid to late 20s, weight reaches them.

  11. #11
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    i am not going to take the not having children thing personally either Minx
    why would u take it personally? Its a general statement ...i say that all the time, i just don't get how u can go from a size 5 to a size 20 juss so ...and no point do u not shake urself?

  12. #12
    Pre
    Registered User Pre is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,595
    Credits
    2,603,131
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    BK, this is funny because I know plenty of people who used to talk like you, and when they reached their mid to late 20s, weight reaches them.
    lol

  13. #13
    Banned MR.BOOMBASTIC's Avatar MR.BOOMBASTIC is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    in a tight spot
    Posts
    9,002
    Credits
    1,096,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre View Post
    lol
    wa gwan sweetness

  14. #14
    Banned MR.BOOMBASTIC's Avatar MR.BOOMBASTIC is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    in a tight spot
    Posts
    9,002
    Credits
    1,096,484
    in dis day and age, nobody has an excuse to be fat again.

  15. #15
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystique Blue View Post
    Before i curse the thread starter, let me just say that many people have hidden medical issues that they r ignorant of, which contribute significantly to weight gain....

    - Goitre
    - Birth Control Pills
    - Stress
    - Glycemic Index
    - Estrogen Dominance

    To name a few...... People think weight gain starts with an abundance of food,,, but that's not always the case....

    Focking read!!!
    This reminds me... you pass your trainer exam thing? you certified now?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •