Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: How de arse toronto reach 75

  1. #1
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263

    How de arse toronto reach 75


    and we getting 50's

  2. #2
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    HA HA its gonna be even warmer tomorrow!!
    I always tell people don't believe the hype about Toronto juss cuz its in Canada. There have been nuff times where we are a lot warmer than some places in the U.S

  3. #3
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    HA HA its gonna be even warmer tomorrow!!
    I always tell people don't believe the hype about Toronto juss cuz its in Canada. There have been nuff times where we are a lot warmer than some places in the U.S

    dont get too hype, remember its only toronto lol.


    alaska and half of dem backward places doh count.

  4. #4
    tramericanjr
    Guest
    we get 70s this weekend

  5. #5
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    dont get too hype, remember its only toronto lol.


    alaska and half of dem backward places doh count.
    lol.




    may GOD bless you with an abundance of precipitation come winter time. otherwise none as snow.

  6. #6
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Quote Originally Posted by tramericanjr
    we get 70s this weekend
    its still go be too cold to wear shorts in a fete.

  7. #7
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    lol.




    may GOD bless you with an abundance of precipitation come winter time. otherwise none as snow.
    Thats true but the thing is it cannot snow if its too cold. So nuff times we getting snow and its 34 degrees but y'all en getting snow and its 9 degrees.

    Dutty....shaddup....how yuh doing love...yuh fine anudda nice "gift" for Alabama Trini's bday? I need a good laugh!

  8. #8
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    Thats true but the thing is it cannot snow if its too cold. So nuff times we getting snow and its 34 degrees but y'all en getting snow and its 9 degrees.

    Dutty....shaddup....how yuh doing love...yuh fine anudda nice "gift" for Alabama Trini's bday? I need a good laugh!

    i buy she ah wash rag..wid ah head of that size..she need to take care ah that.

  9. #9
    Registered User deoriginalrudeboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    P.A.
    Posts
    12,634
    Credits
    23,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    i buy she ah wash rag..wid ah head of that size..she need to take care ah that.
    yuh find wash rag big enough?

  10. #10
    StillDisBajanSweetFuhDays Amoretti's Avatar Amoretti is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Wouldn't U Love To Know?
    Posts
    2,692
    Credits
    1,170,105

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy

    and we getting 50's

    , that sux, i hey shivering! I'm fully clothed (which I hate) and I have the heat on!!!*Kiss Teeth* I can't wait to soak up some damn sun!!!

  11. #11
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    i buy she ah wash rag..wid ah head of that size..she need to take care ah that.
    LMAO...too much! SO are you saying you've retired from the photoshop business...please say it aint so..cuz all a de photoshop wars in here you are still king in my opinion...and with just one pic!

  12. #12
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    LMAO...too much! SO are you saying you've retired from the photoshop business...please say it aint so..cuz all a de photoshop wars in here you are still king in my opinion...and with just one pic!

    once i get myself organized wid dem photoshop pics..ill take in one or two in battles lol

  13. #13
    StillDisBajanSweetFuhDays Amoretti's Avatar Amoretti is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Wouldn't U Love To Know?
    Posts
    2,692
    Credits
    1,170,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    once i get myself organized wid dem photoshop pics..ill take in one or two in battles lol
    can u teach me how to use it cuz i got the program from my fathers friend and the instructions r in spanish

  14. #14
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanQueen86
    can u teach me how to use it cuz i got the program from my fathers friend and the instructions r in spanish

    I'll teach you.

    wow babes lol took me 2 and some change years to master it lol

    but i will pm you some sites later in the afternoon, that will show you beginner tricks, effects and that sort of stuff.

    Don't bother to read the instructions..its better if you use the hands on approach with this program,

  15. #15
    StillDisBajanSweetFuhDays Amoretti's Avatar Amoretti is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Wouldn't U Love To Know?
    Posts
    2,692
    Credits
    1,170,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    I'll teach you.

    wow babes lol took me 2 and some change years to master it lol

    but i will pm you some sites later in the afternoon, that will show you beginner tricks, effects and that sort of stuff.

    Don't bother to read the instructions..its better if you use the hands on approach with this program,

    k thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •