Thread: How come Republicans seem to own the matra of hard work..

How come Republicans seem to own the matra of hard work..

When the hardest working people i know...usually poor people...with the sh*ttiest jobs.....are mostly democrats or liberals.

I find that to be very ironic.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

maybe cos republicans are allergic to poverty and thus work hard to make sure they dont end up there..

the hard back breaking work i speak of are not usually done by republicans. They may sit in a wall street office all day and all night and that might be their version of hard work. My version of hard work is a woman who sees her kids off to school in the morning and spends the rest of the day cleaning someone's house...day after day...year after year.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Check the South. Many Republicans do the tough, back-breaking jobs. But imo, many of them and their children are not as education-oriented and/or ambitious. Thus, they remain in certain jobs.

your logic is so flawed.

50% of population voted republican, so 50% of the population work in wall street.

Let us ignore that Wall Street was the largest contributor to Obeezy in first term, and a significant contributor in the second.

dedeking leave political commentary alone

yea to be fair, a good number of republicans or them working class people who are just republicans out of fear and are manipulated by conservative media.. #Teaparty

But it sickens me when i hear that bullshit about republican = hardwork and Democrat = waiting for handouts... and you got mindless drones like SWAGGERIFFIC with little world experience that automatically eat that shit right up...

maybe cos republicans are allergic to poverty and thus work hard to make sure they dont end up there..
    oh please with that mess... everyone has fear of poverty and do what it takes to stay out of the poorhouse.. Republicans don't exclusively own hard work ethic

Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    oh please with that mess... everyone has fear of poverty and do what it takes to stay out of the poorhouse.. Republicans don't exclusively own hard work ethic
    steups.. hustling is not included in this eh hab... were those boosters you like, Fab's crew.. republicans or democrats? lol

Well, what's been Biden's jobs over the years?
    And Obama's?

steups.. hustling is not included in this eh hab... were those boosters you like, Fab's crew.. republicans or democrats? lol
    WHAT THE HELL KINDA MESS YOU TALKIN?? where did i or anyone else make mention of any kind of criminal activity in this whole conversation.. What you trying to suggest, Republicans = Law abiding citizens, everyone else criminal element? The conservative media got you to?

Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Well, what's been Biden's jobs over the years?
    And Obama's?
    extending the military complex

you are the one talking about "do whatever it takes" and "law abiding citizens"... aint nobody talk about that.. i simply said that republicans would work hard to ensure that they aren't on the side of poverty... whether that means alignment with particular interests or upholding the status quo...

do what it takes has nothing to do with any kind of "hustlin or boostin" you were the one that brought that into the conversation... for you to assume or ask if the boosters are republican or democrat shows me where your mind is at..

do whatever it takes implies desperation. anyways move on. i'm done with this convo.

implies nothing of the sort... point is, you out of nowhere brought in criminal activity when the conversation had nothing at all to do with that.. That right there is implying the same nonsense the conservative media have been trying to imply for the longest