Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How come Republicans seem to own the matra of hard work..

Credits

How come Republicans seem to own the matra of hard work..

When the hardest working people i know...usually poor people...with the sh*ttiest jobs.....are mostly democrats or liberals.

I find that to be very ironic.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    maybe cos republicans are allergic to poverty and thus work hard to make sure they dont end up there..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    the hard back breaking work i speak of are not usually done by republicans. They may sit in a wall street office all day and all night and that might be their version of hard work. My version of hard work is a woman who sees her kids off to school in the morning and spends the rest of the day cleaning someone's house...day after day...year after year.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Check the South. Many Republicans do the tough, back-breaking jobs. But imo, many of them and their children are not as education-oriented and/or ambitious. Thus, they remain in certain jobs.

Credits
    your logic is so flawed.

50% of population voted republican, so 50% of the population work in wall street.

Let us ignore that Wall Street was the largest contributor to Obeezy in first term, and a significant contributor in the second.

dedeking leave political commentary alone

Credits
    yea to be fair, a good number of republicans or them working class people who are just republicans out of fear and are manipulated by conservative media.. #Teaparty

But it sickens me when i hear that bullshit about republican = hardwork and Democrat = waiting for handouts... and you got mindless drones like SWAGGERIFFIC with little world experience that automatically eat that shit right up...
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    maybe cos republicans are allergic to poverty and thus work hard to make sure they dont end up there..
    oh please with that mess... everyone has fear of poverty and do what it takes to stay out of the poorhouse.. Republicans don't exclusively own hard work ethic
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    oh please with that mess... everyone has fear of poverty and do what it takes to stay out of the poorhouse.. Republicans don't exclusively own hard work ethic
    steups.. hustling is not included in this eh hab... were those boosters you like, Fab's crew.. republicans or democrats? lol
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    Well, what's been Biden's jobs over the years?
    And Obama's?

Credits
    steups.. hustling is not included in this eh hab... were those boosters you like, Fab's crew.. republicans or democrats? lol
    WHAT THE HELL KINDA MESS YOU TALKIN?? where did i or anyone else make mention of any kind of criminal activity in this whole conversation.. What you trying to suggest, Republicans = Law abiding citizens, everyone else criminal element? The conservative media got you to?

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Well, what's been Biden's jobs over the years?
    And Obama's?
    extending the military complex

Credits
    you are the one talking about "do whatever it takes" and "law abiding citizens"... aint nobody talk about that.. i simply said that republicans would work hard to ensure that they aren't on the side of poverty... whether that means alignment with particular interests or upholding the status quo...

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    you are the one talking about "do whatever it takes" and "law abiding citizens"... aint nobody talk about that.. i simply said that republicans would work hard to ensure that they aren't on the side of poverty... whether that means alignment with particular interests or upholding the status quo...
    do what it takes has nothing to do with any kind of "hustlin or boostin" you were the one that brought that into the conversation... for you to assume or ask if the boosters are republican or democrat shows me where your mind is at..

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    do whatever it takes implies desperation. anyways move on. i'm done with this convo.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    implies nothing of the sort... point is, you out of nowhere brought in criminal activity when the conversation had nothing at all to do with that.. That right there is implying the same nonsense the conservative media have been trying to imply for the longest

Carl G. Jung

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast