Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: How come black folks aint up in arms bout dis shytt?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Pagan View Post
    there are FUKD UP GRIMEY HYPOCRITICAL blk sopreemaciss imixers who think you should shut up about the issue

think the position you taking right now makes you "rayciss"

think you "not blk"

think you no different from zimmahman

etc etc yet would smile up in your face or deal with you on himix yet dislike you/your race SEVERELY

for example if werent such hypocritical COWARDS they would have told you that you CANNOT SAY the Nword (which you just did)

what do you think of those people?
    I ask cause I want them to admit they rayciss and hypocritical cause they ALSO smile up with their wite bosses n hispanic frens

yet have dislike/hatred for them
    Lol ahh i see...look boss im neither here nor there on that... Im sure my posistion isnt popular, but i dont care...call me racist, yet im proudly married to a woman black a night.

Shut up about the issue of black on black violence being brushed under the rug by black leaders? Well it wouldnt be the first or last time... NikkiG thread touches on it, how the biggest ill down to black woman, is by black man.

I didnt kno u couldnt say the N word. What differnce does it make though? Rachel Jeantel just told Piers Morgan and millions of other viewers across the nation, that anyone, even white man can say it long as it end ina "A"...

This incident and zimmerman are not so much so related in any way shape or form, but allow for a platform to prove a point im trying to make here. Blame white america for keepin da black man dnw all u want, but realize the problems begins to get solved
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post
    Lol ahh i see...look boss im neither here nor there on that... Im sure my posistion isnt popular, but i dont care...call me racist, yet im proudly married to a woman black a night.

Shut up about the issue of black on black violence being brushed under the rug by black leaders? Well it wouldnt be the first or last time... NikkiG thread touches on it, how the biggest ill down to black woman, is by black man.

I didnt kno u couldnt say the N word. What differnce does it make though? Rachel Jeantel just told Piers Morgan and millions of other viewers across the nation, that anyone, even white man can say it long as it end ina "A"...

This incident and zimmerman are not so much so related in any way shape or form, but allow for a platform to prove a point im trying to make here. Blame white america for keepin da black man dnw all u want, but realize the problems begins to get solved
    just letting you know that people mad fake...
    and prolly dont get at you cause of your wife...
    of course you can defend yourself yet even me as a "blkman" CANNOT have certain conversations with "blk people"...

so I applaud you for your position cause lots of wites n hispanics who cool with blk folk feel THEY HAVE TO automatically go agaisnt zimmahman cause otherwise they would be some form of rayciss

the thing is there are rayciss wites and rayciss hispanics
    yet you will find 8 outta 10 of blks saying "wite people rayciss"

"zimmahman is wite, ispanics are wite they all hate us" or some variation of

not sure if wite people or ispanics are aware of blk peoples immense raycism "creepy ass crackah"

that was taught by his community and parents
    yet digression

Credits

Angry

just letting you know that people mad fake...
    and prolly dont get at you cause of your wife...
    of course you can defend yourself yet even me as a "blkman" CANNOT have certain conversations with "blk people"...

so I applaud you for your position cause lots of wites n hispanics who cool with blk folk feel THEY HAVE TO automatically go agaisnt zimmahman cause otherwise they would be some form of rayciss

the thing is there are rayciss wites and rayciss hispanics
    yet you will find 8 outta 10 of blks saying "wite people rayciss"

"zimmahman is wite, ispanics are wite they all hate us" or some variation of

not sure if wite people or ispanics are aware of blk peoples immense raycism "creepy ass crackah"

that was taught by his community and parents
    yet digression
    I think white folk are oblivious to how prejudice and racist black folks can be to them..thats why they always walk on egg shells wen talkin about "black issue"...hell some still ask "is it black, or african, or african american, ect"

Black folk on da other hand talk about crakas and chicos to no end, and growin up around it, i see nothin wrong really... My nigghas are my nigghas and wen i go home, im there chico.

Cant tell u how many times i saw a billy try to get ina game of bball or football out at da local park, only to hear dem say " get yo punk ass outa hear pussass cracka"...i always wished they woulda just snuff one of dey ass out one time, but they never did.

Im neither pro black or pro white, nor pro anything...i thing ghandi was a racist, i feel oj did it, i feel casey anthony should die right along with todays rap/hiphop, aaron should never see the light of day for being stupid, zimmerman will pay his dues when the time is right, martin got the short end of the stick..tragic...sure..it happens everyday people.

If you want a platform to voice an opinion, dont wait till Young black youth is killed to capitalize on weaken logic through emotional manipulation and a continued racial divide propagated by the government..no, educate yourself, go to school, learn a trade, open a business, become successful, raise your children, open a bible/koran/ghita/ whatever. Let that be your platform, your reason for voice, not cuz it conveniently portrays the white man in bad light.
    Triniminx and mz_JazE like this.

Juan Dan
    I think white folk are oblivious to how prejudice and racist black folks can be to them..thats why they always walk on egg shells wen talkin about "black issue"...hell some still ask "is it black, or african, or african american, ect"

Black folk on da other hand talk about crakas and chicos to no end, and growin up around it, i see nothin wrong really... My nigghas are my nigghas and wen i go home, im there chico.

Cant tell u how many times i saw a billy try to get ina game of bball or football out at da local park, only to hear dem say " get yo punk ass outa hear pussass cracka"...i always wished they woulda just snuff one of dey ass out one time, but they never did.

Im neither pro black or pro white, nor pro anything...i thing ghandi was a racist, i feel oj did it, i feel casey anthony should die right along with todays rap/hiphop, aaron should never see the light of day for being stupid, zimmerman will pay his dues when the time is right, martin got the short end of the stick..tragic...sure..it happens everyday people.

If you want a platform to voice an opinion, dont wait till Young black youth is killed to capitalize on weaken logic through emotional manipulation and a continued racial divide propagated by the government..no, educate yourself, go to school, learn a trade, open a business, become successful, raise your children, open a bible/koran/ghita/ whatever. Let that be your platform, your reason for voice, not cuz it conveniently portrays the white man in bad light.
    I say it and sometimes people think I am joking...yet I RESPECT AND LOVE wite people as a majority....

I have NEVER felt threatened by a wite man...witegirls are mostly always pleasant....so many wite folks have been nice and decent to me...

as there have have been many blk people who have been excellent to me, its mostly the mature blk folks though....

yet wite people do walk on egg shells and bend over backwards to make blk people comfortable or not offend

and thats the damn truth

now a crakhead wite or a methhead are different things

I refer to normal sensible wite folks just livingt their lives
    in fact the klan GREW when witemen were outta work
    it wasnt born out of "hatred for blks"

concerning the bolded TRUTH IS TRUTH...
    and we should all arrive at the same place or close to if we are honest truth seekers

yet yes I dont like prejudice and unfairness of any kind and blk people need to stop dat bullshit
    bout this for oj and talks bout slayvery etc

excellent post though, I WANT YOU TO KNOW that there are folks here that dislike you
    for no reason other than your color and apparent mixtures

I WANT TO DRAW THEM OUT AND SHAME THEM FOR RAYCISM
    lol
    they hiding though

Credits
    I say it and sometimes people think I am joking...yet I RESPECT AND LOVE wite people as a majority....

I have NEVER felt threatened by a wite man...witegirls are mostly always pleasant....so many wite folks have been nice and decent to me...

as there have have been many blk people who have been excellent to me, its mostly the mature blk folks though....

yet wite people do walk on egg shells and bend over backwards to make blk people comfortable or not offend

and thats the damn truth

now a crakhead wite or a methhead are different things

I refer to normal sensible wite folks just livingt their lives
    in fact the klan GREW when witemen were outta work
    it wasnt born out of "hatred for blks"

concerning the bolded TRUTH IS TRUTH...
    and we should all arrive at the same place or close to if we are honest truth seekers

yet yes I dont like prejudice and unfairness of any kind and blk people need to stop dat bullshit
    bout this for oj and talks bout slayvery etc

excellent post though, I WANT YOU TO KNOW that there are folks here that dislike you
    for no reason other than your color and apparent mixtures

I WANT TO DRAW THEM OUT AND SHAME THEM FOR RAYCISM
    lol
    they hiding though
    Lol they talkin through the walls to u bout me carlitos? I dont think people like me or dislike me either way cuz of my skin alone...maybe my skin coupled with my posts...but then again, i dont think i post enough, or bring enough to the table, so to speak, or anyone to dislikeme..i could be wrong though

Juan Dan
    Lol they talkin through the walls to u bout me carlitos? I dont think people like me or dislike me either way cuz of my skin alone...maybe my skin coupled with my posts...but then again, i dont think i post enough, or bring enough to the table, so to speak, or anyone to dislikeme..i could be wrong though
    well I could be insane or you wrong
    just judging by the things they say
    that which they CLAIM to love
    how they treating zimmahman and his ancestry/race
    how facts are treated

how the "blk sopreemaciss" are hypocritical and full of shit

I put all that together to say if they dare say what they say bout minx and dragon
    imagine you with this position

all in all just be careful of ALLLLLLLLLLLL who claim they sopreemaciss
    just teasing the blk sopreemaciss on himix who so stupid
    and confused cause they scared to debate or curse you

its quite possible someone orchestrates or drives these cases JUST TO see how the populace reacts cause its an evil sociologist psychiatrists dream to observe these happenings

yet yes you will find out eventually
    Vincent Vega likes this.

Credits
    Likethe movie Clockwork Orange

Juan Dan
    Likethe movie Clockwork Orange
    excellent quite excellent
    you will find that there is always a plan or an outcome
    I used to talk bad bout ceecrit socieities yet upon finding out they just controllers or seek such
    it appeared a bit less nefarious and confusing
    from martin to mostly every single "great one" we have had has been a travelling man
    kim peek the original rain man found in a way the secret of knowledge...and thats connections...
    every subject and activity has some form of connection to the other that puts knowledge as a whole together like a jigsaw puzzle....
    math is english as english is science....them who concentrate on only one are at a bit of a disadvantage it limits their perspective/truth....
    I say all that to say that sheep cannot be expected to be men...
    they are sheep and serve one purpose...
    who is john gault?

Credits
    U read atlas shrugged?

Juan Dan
    U read atlas shrugged?
    I have been on one book for bout 4 years now
    the republic
    watched the movies and like ayn rands possible lesbianism...
    yet the gist of the movie seemed to center around TALENT....
    and what combined talent can do....
    seems it might have been way deeper in the book...
    I very much liked one of the stories told of how the world was being held up by a giant or something and he shrugged...
    lol
    since 2012 I have been a bit unhappy with my canspiracy sites and ufo happenings...
    seems ufo stop fly and canspiracies no longer exist which MUST MEAN they are even worse than ever...
    I like predictions of the future and whilst I had an idea of what would happen with bama etc....

its completely completely a mystery to me as to WHY the changes are happening over in the miggle east and europe and now detroit...
    so much occured in a short period of time and the possibilities are endless...
    yet the answers to every question lies in connections...

at the end of the day you dont anything unless you privy to...
    everything else is guesswork/theoretical

Credits
    I have been on one book for bout 4 years now
    the republic
    watched the movies and like ayn rands possible lesbianism...
    yet the gist of the movie seemed to center around TALENT....
    and what combined talent can do....
    seems it might have been way deeper in the book...
    I very much liked one of the stories told of how the world was being held up by a giant or something and he shrugged...
    lol
    since 2012 I have been a bit unhappy with my canspiracy sites and ufo happenings...
    seems ufo stop fly and canspiracies no longer exist which MUST MEAN they are even worse than ever...
    I like predictions of the future and whilst I had an idea of what would happen with bama etc....

its completely completely a mystery to me as to WHY the changes are happening over in the miggle east and europe and now detroit...
    so much occured in a short period of time and the possibilities are endless...
    yet the answers to every question lies in connections...

at the end of the day you dont anything unless you privy to...
    everything else is guesswork/theoretical
    Trilateral commission, skulls n bonez, ect..if u not in the know, u just a pawn...moved by emotion, and fear...i.e the martin case... I can only imagine the shyt the people in the know are slipping under our noses right now, as everyone is sucked into this racial divide, propagated by both liberal and conservative alike. As much as we like to think of them as two seperate entites, they are still two heads on ONE dragon

Credits
    is there a reason why Vega's race was brought up?

What's up with the conspiracy theories also?

what exactly are people really dismissing when they dismiss some "black leaders" as non-factors?

what are you doing differently and/or just as loudly?

Juan Dan
    Trilateral commission, skulls n bonez, ect..if u not in the know, u just a pawn...moved by emotion, and fear...i.e the martin case... I can only imagine the shyt the people in the know are slipping under our noses right now, as everyone is sucked into this racial divide, propagated by both liberal and conservative alike. As much as we like to think of them as two seperate entites, they are still two heads on ONE dragon
    thats the thing
    if all is connected and majority of the "leaders" are controlled then the game is over....yet unity was the problem from the beginning...
    its all in how the children are taught and majority consensus...
    if "culture" can be framed then the majority will follow...
    the secret though is the anti-divide....poor people everywhere have the SAME interests...I just look at it as if I had a company I would hire you before I hire a stranger....And if one multiples those strategic hirings a million times then thats thats how it occurs...I take it its something everyone would do and we all do it in our own little ways...go for our OWN interests...

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by trinike View Post
    is there a reason why Vega's race was brought up?

What's up with the conspiracy theories also?

what exactly are people really dismissing when they dismiss some "black leaders" as non-factors?

what are you doing differently and/or just as loudly?
    how would you feel if I considered you a blk piece of shit monkey yet typing to you all day like "hey man we cool much respect to the family"

that wouldnt feel nice

and thats what I refer to....maybe they like HIM personally...yet wouldnt like his family...."I have a blk fren" type ish

so just letting him know THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE who dont liek hispanics or anybody who looks like zimmahman is viewed as a 'crackah"

that was my whole point

WE CANNOT GET ANYWHERE in discussions if we hiding raycism
    so a person can be debating something all day and the reason they have the position they do is say for example they feel "wites are rayciss/ispanics are rayciss"

I would like to know that people I deal with dont like my rayce

the canspearacy theories are just me always thinking there is a wizard behind the great curtain

I dont believe mix breed people are "blk" hence none of the "leaders" are blk in my opinion

what am I doing?
    not a damn thing but talk shit on the intanet
    lol
    there are enough people out here claiming to care and doing great work
    and bredrine done get vex with me talking things I dont know bout dem peoples, ignorance a ignorance and you know lots of us have lots of it concerning de frahternities

Credits
    creepy azz cracca

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast