Thread: A A How come allyuh eh congratulating Obama???

Credits

A A How come allyuh eh congratulating Obama???

This dude been through four years of pressure from so many corners and he has come out triumphant...triumphant because he was reelected....not that he solved everything....no one can....but given what this guy weathered for the first four years....i say Barack Obama is an impressive man.

Of no small note is the fact that he and the rest of us have escaped the notion of a black man running the most powerful country of the world as being just an enigma....a mistake...and something never to be done ever again.

I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    This dude been through four years of pressure from so many corners and he has come out triumphant...triumphant because he was reelected....not that he solved everything....no one can....but given what this guy weathered for the first four years....i say Barack Obama is an impressive man.

Of no small note is the fact that he and the rest of us have escaped the notion of a black man running the most powerful country of the world as being just an enigma....a mistake...and something never to be done ever again.

celebrate someone who won the noble peace prize award, while launching more drone strikes killing more innocent people.

celebrate someone who has reduced civil liberties

celebrate someone who has entrenched special interests even further. look at his board of so called advisors.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    celebrate someone who won the noble peace prize award, while launching more drone strikes killing more innocent people.

celebrate someone who has reduced civil liberties

celebrate someone who has entrenched special interests even further. look at his board of so called advisors.
    do you always look at the negative side on everything, JC man. what a your Puff's lap dog....