Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come 90% of the lesbians i know are fat????

Credits

Question How come 90% of the lesbians i know are fat????

Are they lesbians because they were deemed unattractive by young men growing up in school?

Or is there another reason?
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

nikkigiovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by KaisoStrum View Post
    Are they lesbians because they were deemed unattractive by young men growing up in school?

i can show you pics of not round lesbians...i got 10 minutes left til i leave work...

edit: if you trying to be slick out the mouth regarding me, when i first came out i was not round at all

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    i can show you pics of not round lesbians...i got 10 minutes left til i leave work...

edit: if you trying to be slick out the mouth regarding me, when i first came out i was not round at all
    Whoaaa kimosabe, its not a swipe at just you alone

There is still a 10% that isnt large and in charge. I know some pretty lesbians. Its just that ALOT of the lesbians that i know of, are big.

BTW does your job know you be on here lookin for pumz?
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

nikkigiovanni

There is still a 10% that isnt large and in charge. I know some pretty lesbians. Its just that ALOT of the lesbians that i know of, are big.

first of all i am not on here looking for pums... but if some just happen to drop inna mi mout, mi nah go spit ee out...lol

i know alot of fat heterosexual men/women too, but what does that indicate?

Credits
    I find is mostly the "butch" ones that does be fat...

Credits

first of all i am not on here looking for pums... but if some just happen to drop inna mi mout, mi nah go spit ee out...lol

ah dead oui!! lol
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits

This made my day..

Taj
    Credits

my thinking for many esp old school ones that were in denial for years
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Your % rate is too high.
    Dem undercover ones be fine as fuk.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Your % rate is too high.
    Dem undercover ones be fine as fuk.
    Yeah , but them out of the closet ones look unhealthy (butch and fem alike ). Its like eating to much pum pum is not good for you.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

ank
    Credits

you have never spork to any girls before .. as you were in school

Credits

str8 men and lesbians don't do much cardio, more weights. But women naturally have a higher fat percentage so you see it in lesbians more.
    but i'm just speaking from the large gym background i have so thats probably only one reason.
    Whether there is a moral component to being less clothed than an European, I'm not getting into because that's a personal thing.
    Carnival: carne valle: farewell flesh means it is time to be myself in all my godly glory. I am a man created in God's image, making me beautiful. We get half naked in the bright sun, soak up some vitamin D and jump to a rythm because as human beings, rythms entrance us; they harken to our mothers' rhythmic heartbeat in the womb. Its a natural, healthy experience.

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ragga~ View Post
    Yeah , but them out of the closet ones look unhealthy (butch and fem alike ). Its like eating to much pum pum is not good for you.
    :
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

nikkigiovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjaja07 View Post
    str8 men and lesbians don't do much cardio, more weights. But women naturally have a higher fat percentage so you see it in lesbians more.
    but i'm just speaking from the large gym background i have so thats probably only one reason.

obesity is an issue for americans in general...there are way more fat straight people than there are fat gay people

there is no correlation between weight and sexuality....this thread is just stupid

Credits
    obesity is an issue for americans in general...there are way more fat straight people than there are fat gay people

there is no correlation between weight and sexuality....this thread is just stupid
    true. but lesbians are fat.
    Whether there is a moral component to being less clothed than an European, I'm not getting into because that's a personal thing.
    Carnival: carne valle: farewell flesh means it is time to be myself in all my godly glory. I am a man created in God's image, making me beautiful. We get half naked in the bright sun, soak up some vitamin D and jump to a rythm because as human beings, rythms entrance us; they harken to our mothers' rhythmic heartbeat in the womb. Its a natural, healthy experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast