Thread: How to change urself

Credits

How to change urself

I want to know how u go about changing urself. I need to be a different person, I cannot be myself anymore, well that's the way I feel. It hurts that I cannot be myself but I think that's the best thing for me right now, I think that includes no partying no hanging out etc.

Lata, Trini

Credits

RE: How to change urself

no partyin and hangin out? sistren yuh soundin like yuh ready 2 join a convent? :P but i hear u though. change is inevitable 4 every1 so maybe is u'r turn now. jus rememba the bottom line is when u do, make sure u'r happy wit u'rself inside and not changing 2 please every1 and feel terrible. best of growth/change.

salt

Why the need to change??? Remeber Change is not an overnight thing. The first step is to get to know yourself and analyze what makes you happy. Then find out the type of peerson you want to be. then adopt those principles.

Credits

Before you contemplate changing yourself..Ask why are you changing?
    Is if for personal growth and improvement? Is it due to critcisms or other outside factors?

Personal change is not very easy to do and hotpeppa is right..Not something that comes overnight. Wanting to make a change other than to satisfy yourself will just make the process harder..

Credits

T YUH STICKIN

CALL ME PLEASE

Credits

I hear yal and I understand what yal are telling me, but I feel that if I don't change people will start to talk, and look at me in a certain way since my problem happened. I DON'T KNOW I'm confuse. If i be myself I feel strange like people talking about me, if I do I'm not happy because I'm not myself. LORD HELP ME.

Lata, Trini

Credits

RE: What are yal doing.

Credits

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-02 AT 01:19 PM (EST)]You have to ask yourself..

What holds more value..
    Your opinion of yourself or Other people's opinion?

Credits

How to change urself

Trini- I completely understand your want, your need, to be somebody else. I go through that possibly every day of my life. And the truth is, giving advise is so very different than receiving it. It's like watching a monkey use a tool for the very first time. It has the possibilities of completely changing the way you live, but if you don't know how to use and apply it it's pretty much usless. I will tell you this, you may not be who you want to be, and truthfully you may NEVER feel that way, I still feel that way and I have been working with this for years. BUT there is one thing I am very proud of, and this may help you temendously, as it has helped me. I am not who I want and would love to be, but thing that keeps me standing proud through rough times in life is that I am NOT what I could have become. There are so many positive things in my life that would never have been possible if I didn't realize there was a need for change. You are already a different person in the fact that you realize you needed to change. If there is one important piece of advice I can give you, is the people around you affect who you are greatly. Who you choose to be friends with will influence this change you are going through, and I can't stress that enough. It may seem impossible, but if you take it one step at a time, you may not notice the change until one day you look back you'll notice everything has changed, and its really up to you where it leads.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan
    Trini- I completely understand .........
    why the hell you bumpin old ass threads? she probably already change and change back again.

Credits
    Bwahhhhhhhh this post real confused me until I saw the date...if we bringing back old post, trust me I have plenty!!

Credits

Talking

Newbies for ya.