Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How Being “Nice” Can Be The Shittiest Thing You Can Possibly Do

  1. #31
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Lmao @ the examples of making a woman feel special.

  2. #32
    SweetfuhDayz agroDOLCE's Avatar agroDOLCE is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    9,235
    Credits
    836,172,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Vega View Post
    People simply ought to be honest in both their words and actions and also not be so selfish. It may be easier said than done at times but it's best way to be.
    right. we are all human fall short at times, but like poca was saying, if you are constantly ending up in a similar type of situation you should reflect. there may be something that you're doing that's allowing these things to happen.

    one thing i'll give my friend is that he admits where he feels he is wrong. at least he's doing that

  3. #33
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    ummmmmmmmmmm
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  4. #34
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by agroDOLCE View Post
    what makes me seem self-absorbed?

    you don't need to give someone substandard treatment if you believe you're a top-notch person; however, allowing them to think one thing when something else is really going on is not cool.
    perception and intent. he is only responsible for what he says and does... he is not responsible for your interpretation of it. that is based on your wiring ...not his

    not necessarily you personally being self absorb. I just meant that POV is self absorbed. I figured you were speaking generally on behalf of the female perspective on the article.. I just said "you" because you're the one making the point.

  5. #35
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Damn I just had to send an apology to my dude. I feel fukked up for doubting him

  6. #36
    SweetfuhDayz agroDOLCE's Avatar agroDOLCE is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    9,235
    Credits
    836,172,921
    Quote Originally Posted by OverLord Strum View Post
    ummmmmmmmmmm
    ??????????

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    perception and intent. he is only responsible for what he says and does... he is not responsible for your interpretation of it. that is based on your wiring ...not his

    not necessarily you personally being self absorb. I just meant that POV is self absorbed. I figured you were speaking generally on behalf of the female perspective on the article.. I just said "you" because you're the one making the point.
    i can't get w/ that 100%. i agree w/ that to a degree

  7. #37
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by agroDOLCE View Post
    ??????????



    i can't get w/ that 100%. i agree w/ that to a degree
    i hear ya. I have come to realize that people perceive things quite differently...QUITE.

    and people choose to relate to people differently as well. I guess that is why people are often confused by my relationships with men.

    i cant see myself holding them responsible for my perception. that would make an awkward dynamic of neverending frustration. in fact, me and said dude just took an "oath" last month to not hold each responsible for shit we are not responsible for (among other shit) but that was one of the "vows"

  8. #38
    Registered User NASDAQ's Avatar NASDAQ is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    V I
    Posts
    3,175
    Credits
    2,322,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca! View Post
    You've already mentioned that you don't have integrity. However, I was mainly explain what separate people with your mindset from those who don't share it.
    i have what i need to have and not what others want me to have

  9. #39
    Red Man TOLOMB's Avatar TOLOMB is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Red White and Blue
    Posts
    2,821
    Credits
    9,052,588
    Quote Originally Posted by agroDOLCE View Post
    so should women listen to what a man says and not pay attention to what he does? we've all heard that actions speak louder than words. are you saying that such is not the case w/ men? personally, i'd like someone's actions to be consistent w/ what they're saying.


    -----------------
    on another note, i think that some ppl are missing the "nice" guy connotation in the article. the fact that "nice" has quotations around it is implying that they're not really "nice" guys.
    Women should listen first!!! BM has address the perception issue that is messing women's head up all the time. For most dudes its not that serious. We do what we like to do and sometimes we do these things with women we'd like to share that experience with them because they'd get it, enjoy it or simply they were available.
    Standard things that a "Nice Guy" AKA Gentleman does is just a reflection of upbringing, but when women see these acts they think he's the one, while he's just having fun occupying his time with someone who may be available and share common interest if he's lucky or just got a nice rack for the moment...real...simple...logic.
    Women Choose who they gonna F***, Men Choose Who They Going To Marry!!!
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

  10. #40
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TOLOMB View Post
    Women should listen first!!! BM has address the perception issue that is messing women's head up all the time. For most dudes its not that serious. We do what we like to do and sometimes we do these things with women we'd like to share that experience with them because they'd get it, enjoy it or simply they were available.
    Standard things that a "Nice Guy" AKA Gentleman does is just a reflection of upbringing, but when women see these acts they think he's the one, while he's just having fun occupying his time with someone who may be available and share common interest if he's lucky or just got a nice rack for the moment...real...simple...logic.
    Women Choose who they gonna F***, Men Choose Who They Going To Marry!!!
    whoa whoa. I just address the lack of perspective and clarity in general.. that people have. but you know many people dismiss what I say off the bat that's why these shits keep coming up

  11. #41
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    a seasoned vet will treat women accordingly..if she a McDonald's lookin chic, he go take she there, if she is fine dining, he will take her there ...they can change up accordingly, juss like we can

  12. #42
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    a seasoned vet will treat women accordingly..if she a McDonald's lookin chic, he go take she there, if she is fine dining, he will take her there ...they can change up accordingly, juss like we can
    that's where you're wrong. a seasoned vet wouldnt waste time with a McDonald's chick. that demotes his status. that's pickney trying to play big people game. If I am a 5 star person, I will not bother with anybody who I feel is less than 5 star and subject myself to subpar shit... to send a message that you are subpar. that is just fukking stupid. I will keep 5 star company and entertain @ 5 star levels @ ALL TIMES

  13. #43
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    that's where you're wrong. a seasoned vet wouldnt waste time with a McDonald's chick. that demotes his status. that's pickney trying to play big people game. If I am a 5 star person, I will not bother with anybody who I feel is less than 5 star and subject myself to subpar shit... to send a message that you are subpar. that is just fukking stupid. I will keep 5 star company and entertain @ 5 star levels @ ALL TIMES
    why, u think men size every woman up as if she's the one?? ...u think ur the only one with plenty guy friends? lol ...u said "how that dude treats women is not about the individual women themselves, but the type of man he is. some women are used to dudes who treat women based on how they rate them." Its about the woman

  14. #44
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    why, u think men size every woman up as if she's the one?? ...u think ur the only one with plenty guy friends? lol ...u said "how that dude treats women is not about the individual women themselves, but the type of man he is. some women are used to dudes who treat women based on how they rate them." Its about the woman
    I understand what you're saying. my dispute is with your usage of 'seasoned vet" I already acknowledged those dudes exist.

  15. #45
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    soooooo, u said what i highlighted in red and then contradicted urself? Oh ok... that nice guy shit goes out the window the first time they get taken advantage of

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •