Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: and this is how

  1. #1
    Pimptress
    Guest

    and this is how

    it all starts





  2. #2
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimptress
    it all starts




    and like this

  3. #3
    Pimptress
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    and like this
    and dis...


  4. #4
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    1,088,474
    I just going to sit back and watch allyuh mad people gather...I too tired to get involved...

  5. #5
    Pimptress
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    I just going to sit back and watch allyuh mad people gather...I too tired to get involved...
    lol lol hi miss fantasy :)

  6. #6
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    I just going to sit back and watch allyuh mad people gather...I too tired to get involved...
    i was listening to craziness yesterday and thinking.. man was he thinking of me...

  7. #7
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    1,088,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    i was listening to craziness yesterday and thinking.. man was he thinking of me...
    He quite possibly could have been although my vote still goes as the song being a self evaluation...

    You never know could just be something in the water all points South...

  8. #8
    Weakness fuh Sweetness Yankee Doodle's Avatar Yankee Doodle is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    de Sugah factory
    Posts
    7,666
    Credits
    13,307,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    i was listening to craziness yesterday and thinking.. man was he thinking of me...
    I thought it was me....

  9. #9
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    He quite possibly could have been although my vote still goes as the song being a self evaluation...

    You never know could just be something in the water all points South...

    we have more fun

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •