Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hotpepasauce

  1. #1
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446

    Hotpepasauce

    It seems to me like ya mens day flopping. See what happens when you try to leave women out of the equation. Ya don't know we run things.

  2. #2
    Former IMIX POSTER Child montREALady's Avatar montREALady is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    11,019
    Credits
    1,026,567
    you beat me to it sss, i was going to tell him the same thing.

    slow down with the topics guys, there aren't enough men in imix to participate! :p

  3. #3
    Banned BamBam's Avatar BamBam is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    305
    Credits
    1,005,671

    Thumbs down Re: Hotpepasauce

    Originally posted by SSS
    It seems to me like ya mens day flopping. See what happens when you try to leave women out of the equation. Ya don't know we run things.
    Funny...I was thinking the same thing..

  4. #4
    Empress at large Mrs_Scorpion's Avatar Mrs_Scorpion is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,282
    Credits
    1,058,915
    Oh yes - de stickin' bad, bad, bad.

    Allyuh check out meh post in the hotpepasauce topic. I asked a very interesting question.

  5. #5
    0
    Guest
    Originally posted by montREALady
    you beat me to it sss, i was going to tell him the same thing.

    slow down with the topics guys, there aren't enough men in imix to participate! :p
    I tell yuh when yuh have to hold the banner for urself... I goh be like the rest of the men and olny communicate via private messages...

  6. #6
    Former IMIX POSTER Child montREALady's Avatar montREALady is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    11,019
    Credits
    1,026,567
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    I tell yuh when yuh have to hold the banner for urself... I goh be like the rest of the men and olny communicate via private messages...
    poor soul...i will reply to your posts...lemmeh see...

  7. #7
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    I tell yuh when yuh have to hold the banner for urself... I goh be like the rest of the men and olny communicate via private messages...

    Yes communicate via private message. Which I know you aren't doing, but them again you just might be cause we all know you Imix men fraid we imix women....... Don't worry its just a matter of time before we tek over ya post.

    After lunch you getting jacked..... Thats Right JACKED.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •