Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: homemade cigarettes !!

hillsman

homemade cigarettes !!

prison life

WINNIPEG (CP) - A Manitoba jail has stopped serving tea because some inmates were using tea bags to make cigarettes.

Smoking has been banned at the Headingley Correctional Centre near Winnipeg since November 2003, but that hasn't stopped some inmates from finding creative ways to get their fix. All they need is a dried-out tea bag and some nicotine chewing gum.

"The gum is boiled and there's a nicotine residue that's removed and dried and then sprinkled on the redried tea bag leaves, and then rolled," jail superintendent Cathy Sandney said Monday.

Jail officials were surprised inmates would go through the painstaking process to get a smoke, Sandney said, because it can take up to two days to make one cigarette.

The jail stopped serving tea last week, but is looking at offering instant tea - which has no bags.

The inmates' creativity already caused a stir earlier this year when officials discovered some were using the thin pages of Bibles to roll homemade cigarettes.

That prompted the jail to stop making the book widely available in living quarters. Inmates wanting a Bible must now ask for it from chaplains, who assess whether the Scripture will be read or burned.

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits
    Them Jail Dudes is the most creative people on earth...
    Make anything out of nothing

hillsman
    Quote Originally Posted by HornaMan4Hire
    Them Jail Dudes is the most creative people on earth...
    Make anything out of nothing
    man you wouldn't want to be in a jamaican prison , you would see somethings .. by far it's the best ,for many reasons!! "when shotta ga jail "

this is why i have to respect Ja so much ..real people ..doing real things

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hillsman
    man you wouldn't want to be in a jamaican prison , you would see somethings .. by far it's the best ,for many reasons!! "when shotta ga jail "

You been to jail in Jamiaca?

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits

this is why i have to respect Ja so much ..real people ..doing real things
    I hear in Jamaican prisons, if inmates rich, tehy can pay off the guards to let them do anything they want to do..
    dat true

hillsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Race Bannon
    You been to jail in Jamiaca?
    for about two hours ,then they bail me out .. it wasn't no real lock down tho ..

hillsman
    Quote Originally Posted by HornaMan4Hire
    I hear in Jamaican prisons, if inmates rich, tehy can pay off the guards to let them do anything they want to do..
    dat true
    yeah , guards buy weed for you too ,cigs ,anything yo ..

I know a man who use to work there as a guard ,he respect me tho so he tells me shit .. and i know a thuggy who went there for two years ,and man .. at the end of the day ,prison life can't be nice .. This other guy i know , killed a pastor and now he is spending LIFE ! young kid ,about 25

one my thuggies are now on gun charge ..

lets just say ,where i stay in Ja ,the man dem have bullets in thier body still ,some man can't walk good ,some man have fresh bullet wounds and talk about it like it's nothing,you wouldn't know man ..

Credits
    yeah , guards buy weed for you too ,cigs ,anything yo ..

I know a man who use to work there as a guard ,he respect me tho so he tells me shit .. and i know a thuggy who went there for two years ,and man .. at the end of the day ,prison life can't be nice .. This other guy i know , killed a pastor and now he is spending LIFE ! young kid ,about 25

one my thuggies are now on gun charge ..

lets just say ,where i stay in Ja ,the man dem have bullets in thier body still ,some man can't walk good ,some man have fresh bullet wounds and talk about it like it's nothing,you wouldn't know man ..

You does eat shitburgers or something?

hillsman
    You does eat shitburgers or something?
    why do you say this ??

Credits
    why do you say this ??

Credits
    prison life

WINNIPEG (CP) - A Manitoba jail has stopped serving tea because some inmates were using tea bags to make cigarettes.

Smoking has been banned at the Headingley Correctional Centre near Winnipeg since November 2003, but that hasn't stopped some inmates from finding creative ways to get their fix. All they need is a dried-out tea bag and some nicotine chewing gum.

"The gum is boiled and there's a nicotine residue that's removed and dried and then sprinkled on the redried tea bag leaves, and then rolled," jail superintendent Cathy Sandney said Monday.

Jail officials were surprised inmates would go through the painstaking process to get a smoke, Sandney said, because it can take up to two days to make one cigarette.

The jail stopped serving tea last week, but is looking at offering instant tea - which has no bags.

The inmates' creativity already caused a stir earlier this year when officials discovered some were using the thin pages of Bibles to roll homemade cigarettes.

That prompted the jail to stop making the book widely available in living quarters. Inmates wanting a Bible must now ask for it from chaplains, who assess whether the Scripture will be read or burned.

Well, I think its a shame some jails dont let you smoke cigarettes, i doh smoke dem like that but if i was locked in doin major bullets i would. Nassau County jail is like that and has been for years and I think its messed up. When someone gets a bogey in there its like XMAS, and if you get weed everyone knows that bible paper or paper from brown bags is the roll up. Rikers your allowed to smoke cigarettes at least at time I was there de adults could but I was a minor so I was in c74, and they are hard to come by unless a CO hit you off.

If your cool with COs you could pretty much get want you want from smokes, Mcdonalds, new CDs etc in any lock up. I aint never been to a state pen though and those are upstate where I hear its harder to get stuff especially if your black because the COs don't like you.

Credits
    Cigarettes is the currency in jails.

Credits
    Cigarettes is the currency in jails.
    STOP WATCHING TV!!! People get commissary, not all jails or prision allow cigarettes.

hillsman
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83
    STOP WATCHING TV!!! People get commissary, not all jails or prision allow cigarettes.
    hahaha ..yeah he is a clown .

JA-GP - 1 match ,divided into 4 pieces , each piece is selling for $5 .

Credits
    hahaha ..yeah he is a clown .

JA-GP - 1 match ,divided into 4 pieces , each piece is selling for $5 .

You bring back up this thread because you see me online?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast