Thread: Holiday Company Party Stories

Credits

Holiday Company Party Stories

I know many of you had your job's holiday party already so run the tory on what happened. Who was whining on top the table, who was flirting with the boss, who was stripping...Alcohol and co-workers don't mix. My holiday party ended in the hospital when one of my co-workers got so drunk that he fell in the men's bathroom, was knocked unconscious and buss whey his head. Paramedics had to rush him to the hospital. How was your holiday party?

Credits
    hmmm ah realize u aint have nothing to do today huh?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone
    hmmm ah realize u aint have nothing to do today huh?
    Nah I am taking a break from cleaning out meh closet...this putting away house thing is hardwork boi

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva
    Nah I am taking a break from cleaning out meh closet...this putting away house thing is hardwork boi

yep hence the reason why i am still tryin to clean up my room....since friday i've been trying
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    I won £100 and 2 managers and an area manager went and fuck some prostitutes.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone
    yep hence the reason why i am still tryin to clean up my room....since friday i've been trying
    I started yesterday...I gave myself a time limit. I want to be done by 6pm

Credits
    Well mine was on friday and it was funny as hell! They had a hypnotis (I think I spelled it wrong). ANYWAY, well at 1 point there was 3 women hypnotized. So the hypnotis said to them we are gonna play jeopardy and this one lady was to be mad at the show host, because she felt that she was be cheated, now mind you the host of the show is the HYPNOTIS. Well this lady cursing out the show host and stuff. Well the host told her that something was wrong with her, and that she was crazy. NOW HERE TAKES THE CAKE, when the man said that, the lady got up and was like you are a f-ing idiot, and I should whoop you arse, because you have been cheating me the whole f-ing game! She pointing her finger and taking off her jewelry cause she was ready to fight the man! THe hypnotis had to snap her out of that real quick! We was HOLLERING, cause he looked as if he was really scared! I really thought he was gonna get his arse KICKED! LOL!

luk de reel trubble yah MsEnglishHarbour's Avatar MsEnglishHarbour is offline
    Credits
    How many ppl fraid to post in here cuz dey work with another IMxer ?

Credits
    My Christmas party was last Monday nite at a lounge in midtown. Okay so we all had a blast...booze and dancing...but the pictures got me walking around the office with pink cheeks. I was caught jamming on my italian co-worker and let's say I honestly think pictures do lie...

I cant let my man see those and the beauty of it was that I was not even behaving so disgusting....damn pictures...!!!!!!

Anyways, I had a great time and won a dvd player in our raffle...too bad it wasnt the 18" plasma tv...oh well, there's always next year~!

Credits
    Mine is tonight. I never go to these things but since it free and at the Ritz Carlton. We shall see what stories I have tomorrow. Knowing me, I will leave before the action starts.

Credits

Lightbulb

Well...we had our xmas party on Saturday night....that was good for some laughs...

I nearly didn't make it because I had no babysitter...spen t de whole day looking for a dress...finally come home many hours later only to dig out some old dress from 7 years ago

Anyway...finally reach at about 9 when de thing start from 7 Never ate anything since I was running de whole day...then I miss out on de dinner...steupppppppppps...

I reach...flying at about kite level....de whole party of people liming by de bar...just a few people on de dance floor....okay...3...we had our party joined with our Tampa office...de Tampa people was on one side and Orlando peeps on de next side...I spent de night drinking...yes it was an open bar...I had about 6 drinks and I still behaved better than them houligans....and I spent my time being de paparazzi and taking pics of people so I could blackmail dem today

De fella dat has been trying to get with me since I started here showed up with some chick dat identified herself as his girlfriend OUi...and if yuh see him today trying to play damage control....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......OUi....I feel I having more laughs today than all de laughs ah was having on Saturday

I am about to upload some of de drunken pics and start emailing them out to the office
    Last edited by 1trini-gyal; 12-19-2005 at 11:44 AM.