Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Hiya everyone...

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113

    Hiya everyone...

    What is good today?!

  2. #2
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    What is good today?!
    .....that's 'bout it

  3. #3
    Registered User sexyshandy's Avatar sexyshandy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    california united states
    Posts
    680
    Credits
    1,062,696
    not a thing i glad it tgif doh .

  4. #4
    Whining Criminal SpArkLe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Where uh livin' now
    Posts
    5,959
    Credits
    1,513,982

    Angry

    *chants*
    i hate the rain
    i hate the rain
    i hate the rain

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribGyrl
    .....that's 'bout it
    You still in heat?!

    sexyshandy: I know what you mean but this weekend looks like its going to be a wet one.. :

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeoilgal
    *chants*
    i hate the rain
    i hate the rain
    i hate the rain
    Rain is the best.. Good time to cuddle up and watch a mooovie..

  7. #7
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    You still in heat?!

    sexyshandy: I know what you mean but this weekend looks like its going to be a wet one.. :

    it's that time a year again!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Whining Criminal SpArkLe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Where uh livin' now
    Posts
    5,959
    Credits
    1,513,982
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Rain is the best.. Good time to cuddle up and watch a mooovie..
    no cuddle buddy

  9. #9
    Temptress Taina's Avatar Taina is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    16,295
    Credits
    1,020,857
    nothing much. How are u?

  10. #10
    Registered User Grenada Unit's Avatar Grenada Unit is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    213
    Credits
    1,505,756

    Red face Need

    I need a cuddle buddy to watch the movie with though.

  11. #11
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribGyrl
    it's that time a year again!!!!!!!
    Seen seen..

    Snakeoil & G-Unit: Why not?! *PJK ponders to himself how this would be a good new business to start up. Cuddle buddy for hire.. {Insert evil laugh here}

    Taina: I am fine, looking at you the better one in those carnival photos..

  12. #12
    Temptress Taina's Avatar Taina is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    16,295
    Credits
    1,020,857
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Seen seen..

    Snakeoil & G-Unit: Why not?! *PJK ponders to himself how this would be a good new business to start up. Cuddle buddy for hire.. {Insert evil laugh here}

    Taina: I am fine, looking at you the better one in those carnival photos..
    Oh gosh, I hope u not talking about the pictures BKway just posted up?

  13. #13
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Taina
    Oh gosh, I hope u not talking about the pictures BKway just posted up?
    I only saw one of them and missed the rest.. ...

  14. #14
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    I went to Warner Brothers Mvie world today! Real fun, but now I think my neck is out of joint!

  15. #15
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by TehrryCherry
    I went to Warner Brothers Mvie world today! Real fun, but now I think my neck is out of joint!
    Wrap a snake around your neck and call me in the moring.. :freak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •