Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary ran away with it boy!!!

Credits

Hillary ran away with it boy!!!

MANCHESTER, New Hampshire (CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton has won New Hampshire's Democratic primary, CNN projects.
    art.clinton.afp.gi.jpg

Sen. Hillary Clinton will win New Hampshire's Democratic primary, CNN projects.
    Click to view previous image
    1 of 3
    Click to view next image
    more photos Ľ

Sen. John McCain easily won the Republican primary Tuesday, but Clinton and Barack Obama were locked in a tight race much of the night.

"Over the last week, I listened to you, and in the process I found my own voice," the New York senator told supporters.

"Now together, let's give America the kind of comeback that New Hampshire has just given me."

Clinton held a 2 to 3 point lead over Obama throughout most of the night, despite recent polls showing Obama 9 points ahead of the New York senator.

Supporters at her headquarters chanted "comeback kid" as the results came in.

Clinton's win comes off a disappointing third-place finish in Iowa last week.

Female voters and older voters seem to be playing in Clinton's favor, according to exit polls.

In Iowa, Clinton lost out to Obama among women 35 percent to 30 percent. It's a different story in New Hampshire, where 45 percent of female Democratic primary voters picked Clinton, compared to 36 percent who went for Obama.

Older voters are also overwhelmingly outnumbering younger voters, a proportion that is benefiting Clinton. Sixty-seven percent of Democratic primary voters are over the age of 40, and they are breaking heavily for Clinton over Obama.

Credits
    Impressive...did you notice all the young ppl in the background ?

You want to talk about Props, Taking the best shot that they can give you.....clearly, The Clintons' are professional politicians

Credits
    So white women voted her in.

I am positive she won't win again. But it's good she won tonight, bill was already doing crazy. They need something to feel good about ...

LOL@them thinking they must be the nominee for the dems.

so close tho, very close race.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post

You want to talk about Props, Taking the best shot that they can give you.....clearly, The Clintons' are professional politicians
    Can't argue there.

It was a very very close race. And 48 more states to go...
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits

Those old white women are saying, " fcuk that ####################"

nothing more to it than that, she won't have this as her advantage in the next primaries.

Credits
    A reporter pointed out something interesting. He said that one of two factors went into play, 1) some independents decided at the very last minute and 2) some independents voted for McCain to keep him in the runnings thinking Obama already has it in the bag. Hence the incredibly close race.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by liteskinboy View Post
    So white women voted her in.

I am positive she won't win again. But it's good she won tonight, bill was already doing crazy. They need something to feel good about ...

LOL@them thinking they must be the nominee for the dems.

so close tho, very close race.

Well yeah...you are correct, they are also the majority in the Democratic party, so the majority of them will vote for their daughters' future, their grandparents' future,etc...remember this is a White Male world in America, anyone one who don't believe that is only fooling themselves....so for the disenchanted White female, who might have been looked over for that country club, or promotion, etc....can now see a image that can break that glass ! ......

Same thing will happen on the republican side with the White females, who again are the majority, they too will vote for Hillary for their daughters' future.

Sometimes in life you need a shake up... I think camp Hillary got their wake up call in Iowa !

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by liteskinboy View Post
    Those old white women are saying, " fcuk that ####################" nothing more to it than that, she won't have this as her advantage in the next primaries.
    Come on now Liteskinboy....if it was the south, i might have agreed with you, but see my comments above why she won !

Quote Originally Posted by laFemmeChaude View Post
    A reporter pointed out something interesting. He said that one of two factors went into play, 1) some independents decided at the very last minute and 2) some independents voted for McCain to keep him in the runnings thinking Obama already has it in the bag. Hence the incredibly close race.

Might be...but, I think it is what i stated above.

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by laFemmeChaude View Post
    Can't argue there.

It was a very very close race. And 48 more states to go...
    Yeah according to Edwards 99% of America still needs to vote and at least Hillary did not win NH by the initial 22%. So now we know that fake primary poll stuff is a set up just to swing last minute votes in the wrong direction.

Pine congrats lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    Yeah according to Edwards 99% of America still needs to vote and at least Hillary did not win NH by the initial 22%. So now we know that fake primary poll stuff is a set up just to swing last minute votes in the wrong direction.

Pine congrats lol

There is nothing to celebrate here....like I stated, I personally feel that all these politicians, except maybe Dennis Kacinich are full of it, including Hillary.

Like I stated, may the best person win, clearly, Obama is talented and gifted and will give our young folks and some old, some hope !

But, like I stated before, unless there is a Revolution in America against Corp America by The common people in America, I don't see how change is going to come, sorry for sounding so depressing , but I AM SPEAKING MY TRUTH.

Who are running for office now and winning, Rich White Males..why ? Bloomberg, Corzine, etc.....why, to keep the status quo !

again, Politics in America is Big Business, not for the common person.

Credits
    Come on now Liteskinboy....if it was the south, i might have agreed with you

Malcolm X said that EVERYTHING SOUTH OF THE CANADIAN BORDER------is DOWN SOUTH!!!

Credits
    The second biggest winner last night was Rudy Guiliani. A Mccain win keeps the Repub frontrunner uncertain and a Hillary win keeps his role as "the most electable" relevant.

Credits
    congrats to Hillary. Her husband Bill campaigned hard for her the last two days before the primary and it worked.

However half the race isnít even done yet and this just means Obama will have to step it up a bit the same way the Clintons did when they realized they had a fight on their hands.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post

Pine congrats lol
    Funny you should say that.

This polls proved my "American Idol theory" The American voting mentality is that "The person has enough suppport so I'll vote the other person" Then they'll wake up when their initial favorite is in the Bottom 3. lol

I always asked what if they approach voting for president in the same manner. If Obama blows 'em away in Nevada then my theory may just be right.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. QT CuTe View Post
    congrats to Hillary. Her husband Bill campaigned hard for her the last two days before the primary and it worked.

However half the race isnít even done yet and this just means Obama will have to step it up a bit the same way the Clintons did when they realized they had a fight on their hands.

+1. He need to step it up...and dey shun get on like Hillary kick no ass cause Obama was rite up dey neck n neck wid she. And initially b4 Iowa dey din expect him to do dat great in these states anyway!! I go sit tight from nwo on though.. Cause meh hopes was getting outta hand. Congrats to Hillary..but she eh no "run away wid nutten". She scrape thru wid ah good fight!! Hmmpph!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast