Thread: HILLARY CLINTON STATE DEPT. attacks JAMAICA GOVERNMENT Corruption

Credits

HILLARY CLINTON STATE DEPT. attacks JAMAICA GOVERNMENT Corruption

The Staff of Obama's EVIL WHITE WITCH put out a Report stating that those Darkies running Jamaica are Bad Darkies:
    Jamaica Gleaner News - US slams Government's approach to corruption - Lead Stories - Friday | March 12, 2010

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    The Staff of Obama's EVIL WHITE WITCH put out a Report stating that those Darkies running Jamaica are Bad Darkies:
    Jamaica Gleaner News - US slams Government's approach to corruption - Lead Stories - Friday | March 12, 2010
    Is that news that the Jamaican government and many others in the Caribbean are unacceptably corrupt? Jamaicans will tell you that themselves. You know that too. You complain about the corruption in your own TnT government. I complain about the corruption in my own St.Lucian government. Are you throwing a fit just because this is coming from the US?
    Get more guitar instrumentals at:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/chappahx
    http://www.myspace.com/chappahx

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappahx View Post
    Is that news that the Jamaican government and many others in the Caribbean are unacceptably corrupt? Jamaicans will tell you that themselves. You know that too. You complain about the corruption in your own TnT government. I complain about the corruption in my own St.Lucian government. Are you throwing a fit just because this is coming from the US?
    buh on de list of leats corrupt countries slu is 2nd in de carib only to BIM.... Bim is at 22 we at 24. And nuff sh.t goin on in lucia so i can just imagine dem oda places lool.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Insane View Post
    buh on de list of leats corrupt countries slu is 2nd in de carib only to BIM.... Bim is at 22 we at 24. And nuff sh.t goin on in lucia so i can just imagine dem oda places lool.
    yeah boi, I have to say also that St.Lucia has had one of the most stable democracies in the Caribbean, notwithstanding our own legitimate complaints of each successive local government. Jamaicans can never say this with a straight face. They all know that their government is among the most corrupt in the Caribbean. This is not to lambaste Jamaicans, just stating the fact here. I just don't see the reason why home boi here have to call Hilliary names cause she decried corruption in JA government. Sometimes we have to accept reprimand from the most unwanted and unwelcome sources and use that to better our country and people.
    Get more guitar instrumentals at:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/chappahx
    http://www.myspace.com/chappahx

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappahx View Post
    I just don't see the reason why home boi here have to call Hilliary names cause she decried corruption in JA government. Sometimes we have to accept reprimand from the most unwanted and unwelcome sources and use that to better our country and people.
    A MudderfuKKKer whose History, Track Record and Rap Sheet is rooted in Armed Robbery, Theft and Murder of Native Peoples for their Land and Resources.......

.....and the Enslavement of African People forcing them to Build their Country for Free without offering One Penny in Reparations:
    AINT GOT NO CREDIBILITY TO BE LECTURING PEOPLE ANYWHERE ON PLANET EARTH about Corruption!

THIS CENTURY!

NOBODY should accept a MudderfuKKKing YanKKKee coming into your Classroom or Country Spouting Star Spangled Fockery!
    Last edited by marabunta; 03-12-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Credits
    look who talking bout goverment corrupt....bwahahahahaha!!!!!
    give me a break and an asprin please
    BIM BORN, DADLI RAISED! BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!