Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Hey Pre...Quick Question...

  1. #1
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448

    Question Hey Pre...Quick Question...

    These fellas lying right?


    Quote Originally Posted by shevvy View Post
    yea people pre backside is real real i know for a fact thats all i gotta say
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.BOOMBASTIC View Post
    i have seen it, and its not fake. trust me
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  2. #2
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Yall moving more thirsty than dem african fellas who does pulling woman hands to tak to them outside the club..

    :

  3. #3
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sufficient View Post
    Yall moving more thirsty than dem african fellas who does pulling woman hands to tak to them outside the club..

    :
    Hey man...I'm just trying to get to the bottom of what seems to be a scandal that could make me alot of credits. Don't be hatin.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  4. #4
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    ....
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  5. #5
    Pre
    Registered User Pre is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,595
    Credits
    2,603,131
    It's real , they ain't lying

  6. #6
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre View Post
    It's real , they ain't lying
    I believe when you say its real.

    But Im talking about them saying they've seen your backside and know its real. As if they have seen it uncovered & felt it up or something.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  7. #7
    Pre
    Registered User Pre is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,595
    Credits
    2,603,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Strum View Post
    I believe when you say its real.

    But Im talking about them saying they've seen your backside and know its real. As if they have seen it uncovered & felt it up or something.
    LOL no, just via fb and things.... just saying i'm real and my ass real, some ppl thinking i'mma fake account

  8. #8
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    "T-Makaa hush"

    "ok"

  9. #9
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  10. #10
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    "and things"...

    oh the possibilities



    just joking Pre u seem like a righteous sista


    Strum bring the quotes correck is bout 7yutes postin like they Christies auction house and can provide documentation of authenticity. PPl PM game strong chick only had like 38 posts prior yet dem all on the fb msgr tip.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  11. #11
    Pre
    Registered User Pre is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,595
    Credits
    2,603,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    "and things"...

    oh the possibilities



    just joking Pre u seem like a righteous sista


    Strum bring the quotes correck is bout 7yutes postin like they Christies auction house and can provide documentation of authenticity. PPl PM game strong chick only had like 38 posts prior yet dem all on the fb msgr tip.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •