Thread: Hey Imixers?

Credits

Hey Imixers?

Do you guys think that where we come from be it Trinidad, Barbados etc. adversely affects the way we treat our significant others If so how and why?

Credits

Re: Hey Imixers?

Originally posted by rictash
    Do you guys think that where we come from be it Trinidad, Barbados etc. adversely affects the way we treat our significant others If so how and why?
    Yes I think it does.I don't think that t he differences ar bad just different.Like if I was ah trini man dealing with ah trini woman i probably could get away with more.Than if she wit me as antiguan man.The back ground of the family,and the stereotypes we hold as caribbeans against caribbeans."Oh he from Antigua well he ....etc",or "he Jamaican....etc".And you knoh we all do it.Soh thats all i have too say about this for now....And what you knoh bout .."significant others..."you eh nevah had ah boifrien in yah life.....

Credits

Re: Re: Hey Imixers?

Originally posted by Cimo 2
    Yes I think it does.I don't think that t he differences ar bad just different.Like if I was ah trini man dealing with ah trini woman i probably could get away with more.Than if she wit me as antiguan man.The back ground of the family,and the stereotypes we hold as caribbeans against caribbeans."Oh he from Antigua well he ....etc",or "he Jamaican....etc".And you knoh we all do it.Soh thats all i have too say about this for now....And what you knoh bout .."significant others..."you eh nevah had ah boifrien in yah life.....

Like me and you related !
    You act like you is my little brother, silly and childish!

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Hey Imixers?

Originally posted by rictash
    Like me and you related !
    You act like you is my little brother, silly and childish!
    Yeah it's part of my charm....