Thread: help trinibaje!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits

help trinibaje!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today i called my friend @ home and her phone is disconnected, so i called her on the celly and she tells me bell south (dem theifing a$$holes) cut her phone because she bill is $1000.00+. coming from calls made to Jamaica, now bear in mind she has not had long distance for 3yrs or more and does not know anyone who lives in JA, but these idiots say they ain't putting back on she phone unless she pay de bill. so i tell her call back and ask for a mgr to find out what de hell going on, the mgr tell she there is a fax line with a different phone # that is connected to her line and the bill has been $1000.00+ every month and it is being paid by someone, so she tell them she never made a pymt for that much in she life. they tell she she have to write a letter to them explaining that she doh have no fax line and she ent give nobody permission to use she line and the investigation could tek about 2wks,and she will not have no phone. if it was me my phone would have been back on already but she is not a cussing person so they walking all over she. please give me some advice for her. thank you and i ain't have no money to pay yuh so doh quote me no fee..lol...

D'Only1

RE: The Executive sentence

Credits

RE: help trinibaje!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK YOUR INBOX

She looks like a flower
    but....
    Stings like a bee...