Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Help me .. I have a homework.

  1. #1
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420

    Help me .. I have a homework.

    ... I have to explain about " biodiversily " .

    but I have no idea .. help me please ... without credits .
    thank you

  2. #2
    XTC Inc. carib_xtc's Avatar carib_xtc is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,728
    Credits
    1,576,330
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    ... I have to explain about " biodiversily " .

    but I have no idea .. help me please ... without credits .
    thank you
    google it ANk
    GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

  3. #3
    Registered User Jugosa_Reina's Avatar Jugosa_Reina is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Nowhere Land...
    Posts
    6,512
    Credits
    1,583,869
    Quote Originally Posted by carib_xtc View Post
    google it ANk
    I was just coming to say the same thing. Google is good I am sure you should find a lot of information there
    Sometimes being a Bitc* is the only thing a woman has to hold onto

  4. #4
    Registered User majik's Avatar majik is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hottlanta
    Posts
    528
    Credits
    1,528,760
    When you google, ensure your internet source is reputable though.
    "Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right"

  5. #5
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    ... I have to explain about " biodiversily " .

    but I have no idea .. help me please ... without credits .
    thank you
    in what kind of environment?
    In general?
    marine?
    forest? rainforest?
    desert?
    all ?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  6. #6
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    I knew you were in school..
    See.... Imix is a science experiement and Ank is writing a thesis on all you crazy West Indians. Watch her end up with a Nobel prize and we were the guinea pigs.
    She probably got a code name for each of us too!

  7. #7
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by carib_xtc View Post
    google it ANk


    Quote Originally Posted by Jugosa_Reina View Post
    I was just coming to say the same thing. Google is good I am sure you should find a lot of information there


    Quote Originally Posted by majik View Post
    When you google, ensure your internet source is reputable though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    in what kind of environment?
    In general?
    marine?
    forest? rainforest?
    desert?
    all ?



    Thank you dear , I went to my friend Google and read about it.. but very hard to get to know.. we need to talk about the subject on the next class .. and I was in lost ..

    teacher just said us what was biodiversity ? talked about next class .
    how kind teacher

  8. #8
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    I knew you were in school..
    See.... Imix is a science experiement and Ank is writing a thesis on all you crazy West Indians. Watch her end up with a Nobel prize and we were the guinea pigs.
    She probably got a code name for each of us too!
    I were before but I am just studying English to speak

    I am not a teenager , student , kid ..

  9. #9

  10. #10
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420

  11. #11
    Registered User Jugosa_Reina's Avatar Jugosa_Reina is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Nowhere Land...
    Posts
    6,512
    Credits
    1,583,869
    Good luck Ank
    Sometimes being a Bitc* is the only thing a woman has to hold onto

  12. #12
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugosa_Reina View Post
    Good luck Ank
    Thank you JR , you are very pretty !

  13. #13
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    I knew you were in school..
    See.... Imix is a science experiement and Ank is writing a thesis on all you crazy West Indians. Watch her end up with a Nobel prize and we were the guinea pigs.
    She probably got a code name for each of us too!
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    I were before but I am just studying English to speak

    I am not a teenager , student , kid ..
    what de mudda ################ she admit to it

  14. #14
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    I said I were student before.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •