Thread: Help

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline
    Credits

Help

Okay, i really really need some help with my SBA's (school based assesment) for those of u who remeber what that is. I have 3 SBA's to do in a month Geography,History, and POA i have geography under control but i need some serious help with History and poa especially poa.

the topic for histor is "The Haitian Revolution: The inpact of Toussaint L'Ouverture.

and for POA i have to do up the accounts ledgers and everything else for a company but i'm stuck and need help.

Please any1 who is good at these subject can u pm me plz
    Doh cry fuh me! When I dead bury me in the Carnival, so I will never, never miss out the bachanal.... When I gone put me down in the Savannah so I could never, never miss a next Panorama! My daddy was on a wining trip, Mammy conceive on a wining ship and when I born I come out a soca chile......

Credits
    Back in de day, I got a distinction for POA. That was O'levels though, and I did a year of it in A'level, and the work wasn't any different, just a bit more work. What exactly do you have to do for the POA? Balance sheet, trading account, budget account...etc?

Credits
    ...oh and Toussaint end up dead in the end...that's all I can remember about him from history.

Credits
    sorry, can't help at all!

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by rasta19
    Back in de day, I got a distinction for POA. That was O'levels though, and I did a year of it in A'level, and the work wasn't any different, just a bit more work. What exactly do you have to do for the POA? Balance sheet, trading account, budget account...etc?
    EVERYTHING , from journals to ledgers to P+L account to the balance sheet and trial balance
    Doh cry fuh me! When I dead bury me in the Carnival, so I will never, never miss out the bachanal.... When I gone put me down in the Savannah so I could never, never miss a next Panorama! My daddy was on a wining trip, Mammy conceive on a wining ship and when I born I come out a soca chile......

Credits

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Soca_Loving_Trini
    EVERYTHING , from journals to ledgers to P+L account to the balance sheet and trial balance
    Don't know where to start and what I should tell you...these problems can vary, and it doesn't really help that I did them 8 years ago...shoot me some questions and I'll see what I can do.