Thread: Help

Credits

Help

Went to a barbeque last night.......limin and having a good little time cause i was still celebrating the birth of a queen(me)..chicken leg in one hand and rum in the next....lol......well anyway....this guy was looking very familar.....it's only when he walked pass me, i realized that he was the same fella that date raped my friend over a year and a half ago..for some reason, i instantly felt like throwing up..The problem is that she never reported it to the authorites. Partially because she was blaming herself...it was a case of them meeting at a party at the warehouse...i remembered him because he has two ear piercings in one ear....he lives in miami...he was only up here for a few days....they went on a date....things got touchy..and he forced himself on her.....i remember that she didn't tell us until after he was gone..she had a purple bruise on her waist and her inner thigh had red marks that were healing from him forcing them open..he coaxed her into thinking that it wasn't rape, just very rough sex...we pleaded with her to report him but she just didn't have the courage to come forth and also because he lived in miami and she didn't have that much info on him......i also feel that caribbean women were culturally raised with this stupid silencing of emotions..we are not as liberated with our thoughts, feelings and expressions when it comes to things like this....i could have just seen her mother blaming her and asking her, "wha yuh doin' wit man in de first place"......

so she has lived through it and it's been a year and a half..i saw him last night....i don't think guys like him should walk the street....he could be preying on some naive, innocent girl somewhere.....i want to tell her that he is down here and she should report him......i got his full name...i think i put myself at risk by asking people if they knew him.....i don't want to resurface bad memories for my homegirl, but this muthaphucka needs at least a beatdown....should i tell her a saw him or should i leave it alone? i know that i will have to make the ultimate decision but opinions are welcomed.....my cousin knows some big bad negros that will keep him in a wheelchair for a small fee......lol

Don't study it.

Credits

RE: Help

Essi.. wow.. really you should pose the question to your friend and see her response, it's sad but if she does not want to press charges there is nothing anyone can do to get this creep behind bars where he belongs. Plus in her case, since its been more than a year and all the physical evidence is gone, it's such a hard case... the idea of a good old fashion beat down sounds good... I say catch him for Miami Carnival and have some people put some good cuff in he ass....

But women must report rape... No is no! i doh care if yuh butt naked and de condom already on.... everybody has a right to change their minds about having sex with someone... and no one has the right to invade that privacy... and you are so right about West Indian parents... instead of backing their children, deh want tuh come and give tuh a lecture and de tenth degree.....

She looks like a flower
    but....
    Stings like a bee...

SSS
    Credits

I can't help you with this one maybe you should just keep the info you have on him incase she do feel later that she want to do something about it. I know that you might want to do what you fell is best for your friend but she might have already dealt with it and might be somewhat over it so I think if you bring it up again it's like she would have too relive the experience. But if she still talks about it they I would tell her the options that she has available to her.

Credits

This is such a damn shame! Since it may be too late to report him to the authorities because the physical evidence is gone...a cut a$$ sounds good to me!x( Maybe by now your friend has surpressed the memories of that night and telling her you saw him might open a can of worms for her.

One thing I have to say is that us women need to be careful. When you meet someone they may look good and talk good game to get what they want, but they can be wolves in sheep's clothing.

Credits

Traffik....

prettidolli16t

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-29-02 AT 10:47 AM (EST)]Prettidolli

Essi,

I feel really sorry for your friend, I see cases such as hers all of the time and it disturbs me to the CORE of my being when women don't report these bastards. I wish he could meet me and my best friend scalpel........instant orchiectomy (testes removal) and pneumothorax (punctured lung occassionally resulting in death but gives MUCH respiratory distress). The SOB wouldn't live to breathe to rape another lady. I don't think you should tell your friend........it may just be too overwhelming for her. I think he needs a bath in fresh battery acid........anybody got any?????