Thread: Have you ever had a past life experience?

Credits

Have you ever had a past life experience?

I don't know what everyone believes in...but have you ever had a vision, glimpse "deja vous" or whatever it's called...of a something in the past, maybe a dream that seem so real. Almost like it's something that has happened before in the past...but it hasn't happened it this life time?

Did I loose anyone?

sharkie
    i've had deja vous sooooooooo many times it's ridiculous.

i remember in trinidad wakin up thinkin to myself, "why the hell did i dream my cousin and aunt?? i was on the floor watching them.....and i thought it was extremely weird....

then when we moved to the states and had to live with them for a month, i was talkin to them and doin my math hw and i felt funny and realised i'd "seen it" before.

cooky.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    i've had deja vous sooooooooo many times it's ridiculous.

i remember in trinidad wakin up thinkin to myself, "why the hell did i dream my cousin and aunt?? i was on the floor watching them.....and i thought it was extremely weird....

then when we moved to the states and had to live with them for a month, i was talkin to them and doin my math hw and i felt funny and realised i'd "seen it" before.

cooky.
    EXXACTLYYY---I feel that way a lot...not lately though. But i was just reading some Chinese literature about past lifes and that just made me remember that I get those feelings too...

Like I would meet someone, and recognize them in some capacity...but it's only in my mind....