Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Have you ever????

  1. #1
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018

    Have you ever????

    As a young lady have guys at your job stop talking to you??

    1. One spanish guy on my job stop talking to me because I will not go out with him.

    2. This other ass hole stop talk to me for God knows what...

    hummmmmm I was thinking only women do these things.......

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    nope!! dey neva stop fuh no reason.
    Last edited by sharkbait; 07-29-2005 at 02:03 PM.

  3. #3
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    Yes, I've had a guy hardly talk or be generally rude because i was not interested in him...

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by currygyal
    Yes, I've had a guy hardly talk or be generally rude because i was not interested in him...
    And I still not speaking to you till you change your mind!!

  5. #5
    i'm watchin' u thessalonians's Avatar thessalonians is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Av Room
    Posts
    2,171
    Credits
    1,006,084
    Quote Originally Posted by kamkam
    As a young lady have guys at your job stop talking to you??

    1. One spanish guy on my job stop talking to me because I will not go out with him.

    2. This other ass hole stop talk to me for God knows what...

    hummmmmm I was thinking only women do these things.......

    lol yeah this guy recently stopped talking to me cause (as he says) he gave me his number a whole year now and i ent call him to go out...now my "window of opportuniy" is closed!

    i just cracked up!

  6. #6
    Registered User 100% BIM HEART's Avatar 100% BIM HEART is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    169
    Credits
    1,005,623
    I am dealing with this same bullsh-t now. I have one who stopped talkin to me cause I was chillin with someone else. And another who gets mad when I don't come in and shout him up. No matter which of us sees the other first I must jump up like some blasted fool and pretend that I am so damn excited to see him.


    I rather be real and cut them all the f-ck off. If I ain't smashin you or you are not a good friend then I don't give two f-cks if you does speak or not!

  7. #7
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018
    I agree with you

    Quote Originally Posted by 100% BIM HEART
    I am dealing with this same bullsh-t now. I have one who stopped talkin to me cause I was chillin with someone else. And another who gets mad when I don't come in and shout him up. No matter which of us sees the other first I must jump up like some blasted fool and pretend that I am so damn excited to see him.


    I rather be real and cut them all the f-ck off. If I ain't smashin you or you are not a good friend then I don't give two f-cks if you does speak or not!

  8. #8
    Blu
    Doux Comme Sucre Blu's Avatar Blu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    -
    Posts
    4,173
    Credits
    1,547,734
    Quote Originally Posted by kamkam
    As a young lady have guys at your job stop talking to you??

    1. One spanish guy on my job stop talking to me because I will not go out with him.

    2. This other ass hole stop talk to me for God knows what...

    hummmmmm I was thinking only women do these things.......

    Yes! for the same reason as your number 1

  9. #9
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    dis one ole lady stop talking to me for months

    she used to bring me these veggie cheese puff looking snacks named Veggie Booty. It had a pirate on de front.

    so i yelled out in de office "Everyone look!!! Sue's selling Booty!!!!!" She felt I embarassed her in front of her boss. Mind you, de boss does mek all kinda improper jokes wid de whole a dem. One secretary even brought in homemade chocolates made from a mould of female genitalia.

    And she goan get vex cuz she get ketch selling Booty......
    One less person to talk to.

  10. #10
    Registered User sexi_callaloo's Avatar sexi_callaloo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    97
    Credits
    1,005,530
    most of d fellas in my school like dat. u doh give dem wat dey want and dey stop talkin to yuh.....dat so damn ridiculous

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •