Thread: Have Some Respect For An Old West Indian Negro And Stop Accusing Me Of Being A Rioter

Credits

Have Some Respect For An Old West Indian Negro And Stop Accusing Me Of Being A Rioter

T-MAKAA
    Lol u late..but yeh this deserve some recognition

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Lol u late..but yeh this deserve some recognition
    there's a thread on this?

Credits
    did she really ask him does him being not shocked mean he condones what went down.. WTF!!

ok let me finish watching the video
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    her racist ass...

you can tell her bias from the onset of the interview when she ask him if he condone it because he isnt surprised... automatically assuming he took part in rioting was just icing on the cake
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    bup bup bup!!!!!

Rassclooot!!!
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    there's a thread on this?
    Nah it was in the riot thread..

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Well said and dwl @ "old West Indian negro". He damn right...
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    Any time they think you being "too uppity" they ready tuh pull de mic on yuh ass.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    BBC Apologizes To Darcus Howe For Calling Him A Rioter In Testy Interview.

The BBC has apologized for suggesting that a man who had a testy interview with one of the corporation's newscasters was himself a participant in the violence which has shaken London.

Darcus Howe's combative interview with BBC News presenter Fiona Armstrong quickly shot across the Internet. Howe, a longtime writer, broadcaster and activist, said that the violence in the British capital was an "insurrection" by young people tired of continual harassment by the police. At one point, Armstrong said, "'You are not a stranger to riots yourself I understand, are you? You have taken part in them yourself.''

"I have never taken part in a single riot," Howe replied. "I've been part of demonstrations that ended up in a conflict. Stop accusing me of being a rioter and have some respect for an old West Indian Negro, because you wanted for me to get abusive."

On Wednesday, the BBC issued a retraction. according to the Daily Telegraph. Editors called the question "poorly-phrased" and the BBC said it would apologize "for any offense that this interview has caused."

His run-in with the media might have been on Howe's mind when he appeared on "Democracy Now!" Wednesday morning. He condemned the press for what he said was an inadequate response to the unrest:

"It comes like a thief in the night to them, because they deal only with what has happened, not what is likely to happen, which is a kind of speculative truth. So they're always surprised. And whenever there's surprise, they look for people to blame, to cover up their own inadequacies."

BBC Apologizes To Darcus Howe For Calling Him A Rioter In Testy Interview (VIDEO)

Gotta give props tuh that old West Indian negro.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    BBC Apologizes To Darcus Howe For Calling Him A Rioter In Testy Interview.

The BBC has apologized for suggesting that a man who had a testy interview with one of the corporation's newscasters was himself a participant in the violence which has shaken London.

Darcus Howe's combative interview with BBC News presenter Fiona Armstrong quickly shot across the Internet. Howe, a longtime writer, broadcaster and activist, said that the violence in the British capital was an "insurrection" by young people tired of continual harassment by the police. At one point, Armstrong said, "'You are not a stranger to riots yourself I understand, are you? You have taken part in them yourself.''

"I have never taken part in a single riot," Howe replied. "I've been part of demonstrations that ended up in a conflict. Stop accusing me of being a rioter and have some respect for an old West Indian Negro, because you wanted for me to get abusive."

On Wednesday, the BBC issued a retraction. according to the Daily Telegraph. Editors called the question "poorly-phrased" and the BBC said it would apologize "for any offense that this interview has caused."

His run-in with the media might have been on Howe's mind when he appeared on "Democracy Now!" Wednesday morning. He condemned the press for what he said was an inadequate response to the unrest:

"It comes like a thief in the night to them, because they deal only with what has happened, not what is likely to happen, which is a kind of speculative truth. So they're always surprised. And whenever there's surprise, they look for people to blame, to cover up their own inadequacies."

BBC Apologizes To Darcus Howe For Calling Him A Rioter In Testy Interview (VIDEO)

Gotta give props tuh that old West Indian negro.
    She thought she had a negro to say (yes the riots are good) to vilify more black people and evoke feelings of resentment... Thats typical Fox News biased news Tactics but i aint expect that from the bbc

Carl G. Jung

The greatest city in the world come 2012!!
    Credits

"Have respect for an old West Indian man"

Darcus Howe's take on the London Riots. Listen to how the woman tries to parallel his life to the riots, almost blaming him. If some of you have already watched this then thats good and your responses are still welcomed If you havent then prepare to be enlightened on the works of this BBC woman.

There's not really much guess as to what island he comes from. Well done Darcus for holding your ground. Wish more Caribbean people were like you
    Last edited by Jaymaca; 10-11-2011 at 06:53 PM.

sharkie
    Which island do you think he came from...since you said "there's not much guess"?

(repost btw)

The greatest city in the world come 2012!!
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    Which island do you think he came from...since you said "there's not much guess"?

(repost btw)
    Well its obvious when you watch it. I dont really need to say...

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymaca View Post
    Well its obvious when you watch it. I dont really need to say...
    It wasn't as obvious to me, so why don't you say?