Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Has IMIX become a haven for rastafarian fanatics?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Antekryse View Post
    The benefit of the horn as a defensive weapon is that it can scare and distract the opposition while a truly devastating offensive strategy is concocted in other parts of the head.

The entire continent of Afrika and all that she has produced, is our arsenal.

PRETTY MUCH.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RastaPrincess83 View Post
    I TAKE IT THAT MEANS RASTA IN TRAINING. IM FINE BTW. HOW BOUT YOU?

HELLO THERE.
    eventhough i constantly bust your chops you are still a good sport.....gotta respect you for that.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    rastaprincess is the one the could get to go on a suicide bombing mission.
    LOOK HERE MR. I AM NOT A VIOLENT PERSON, BUT YOU SURE ARE PUSHING MY BUTTONS.

Credits
    Born & raised West Indian and have yet to fully understand the true meaning of Rasta.

Credits
    eventhough i constantly bust your chops you are still a good sport.....gotta respect you for that.
    THANK YOU SIR, AND ITS JUST THAT IM USED TO IT.

Credits
    The benefit of the horn as a defensive weapon is that it can scare and distract the opposition while a truly devastating offensive strategy is concocted in other parts of the head.

The entire continent of Afrika and all that she has produced, is our arsenal.

yo, mi rate you. although i might not agree with you all the time atleast you appear to really be bout it. you broke free from babylons system

Credits

Talking

Apparently, you didn't hear about the little incident i had on Jetblue back in 2005 which cost me a couple weeks in a NY Psyche Hospital.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RastaPrincess83 View Post
    HELLO THERE.
    Greetings. Here this nah, me and some fellas was talking bout dis in Trini last Carnival, we ent never see a Rastawoman who didnt have a real nice buttom, wit dat said ah looking for a Rastawoman, if yuh doh mind could u write up a reference for meh
    it seem dat way, but she hold it down, ah ent see too many chinks in she armor. ah was hoping to open up some more dialogue
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

T-MAKAA
    yo, mi rate you. although i might not agree with you all the time atleast you appear to really be bout it. you broke free from babylons system
    wha is babylon system?

Credits
    Apparently, you didn't hear about the little incident i had on Jetblue back in 2005 which cost me a couple weeks in a NY Psyche Hospital.

i didnt hear about it but for some reason im not surprised. like i said..mi rate you.....i might disagree with you but atleast you really seem to be bout it!....i could be wrong but i dont even think you are jamaican yet you packed up the family and headed for the hills!

Credits

"Once a person has decided upon his life work and is assured that in doing the work for which he is best endowed and equipped, he is filling a vital need, what he then needs, is faith and integrity, compiled with courageous spirit so that no longer preferring himself to the fulfillment of his task, he may address himself to the problems he must solve in order to be effective."

"Lasting progress can only be built on deep and enduring foundations. When a solid foundation is laid, if the mason is able and his materials good, a strong house can be built."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Phœnix 7.6(N) View Post
    Greetings. Here this nah, me and some fellas was talking bout dis in Trini last Carnival, we ent never see a Rastawoman who didnt have a real nice buttom, wit dat said ah looking for a Rastawoman, if yuh doh mind could u write up a reference for meh

it seem dat way, but she hold it down, ah ent see too many chinks in she armor. ah was hoping to open up some more dialogue
    NO PROBLEM BABES. LETS HOPE YOU WILL APPRECIATE HER MIND JUST AS MUCH.. WE CAN SPEAK ANYTIME.
    Last edited by ItalDawta83; 02-01-2007 at 02:43 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Influence View Post
    "Once a person has decided upon his life work and is assured that in doing the work for which he is best endowed and equipped, he is filling a vital need, what he then needs, is faith and integrity, compiled with courageous spirit so that no longer preferring himself to the fulfillment of his task, he may address himself to the problems he must solve in order to be effective."

"Lasting progress can only be built on deep and enduring foundations. When a solid foundation is laid, if the mason is able and his materials good, a strong house can be built."
    BEAUTIFUL

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Influence View Post

is it rastafarian custom for them to post centered messages in different colors on message boards or is it just a coincidence

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by crucianchile View Post
    Born & raised West Indian and have yet to fully understand the true meaning of Rasta.
    First are you aware of Marcus Garvey and his teachings

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast