Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Has anyone ever tried to kill you.seriously?

  1. #1
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172

    Has anyone ever tried to kill you.seriously?

    baby mama
    neighbor
    stranger
    The Mob

    holla......we won't judge you

  2. #2
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    baby mama
    neighbor
    stranger
    The Mob

    holla......we won't judge you

    tell us your story

  3. #3
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    tell us your story
    i dont have one. im too nice for someone to try to harm me. plus, daddy has a gun

  4. #4
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    baby mama
    neighbor
    stranger
    The Mob

    holla......we won't judge you
    Yeah.

    My EX.

    She NEARLY KILLED me with de Tun Tun.

  5. #5
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA
    Yeah.

    My EX.

    She NEARLY KILLED me with de Tun Tun.
    predictable response

  6. #6
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    I alsmost got killed b4






























    wid whine

  7. #7
    Old School Member Panman06's Avatar Panman06 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Big City
    Posts
    4,363
    Credits
    7,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    baby mama
    neighbor
    stranger
    The Mob

    holla......we won't judge you

    No lie..going to school in Mill Basin for 3 yrs in Jr High proved to be very exciting. we got chased w/ baseball bats, bricks and cars.

    but we still alive!

  8. #8
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    well hmm. Well I missed the ass kicking of my life. while in Novascotia. The entire square town, came back to the "Party House" (club downtown) To cut up me and my girls. So I'd say yea.

  9. #9
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    predictable response


    But TRUE.

  10. #10
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!! Deacon's Avatar Deacon is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The true north, strong and free
    Posts
    3,185
    Credits
    1,072,899
    Quote Originally Posted by WadadliEmpress
    well hmm. Well I missed the ass kicking of my life. while in Novascotia. The entire square town, came back to the "Party House" (club downtown) To cut up me and my girls. So I'd say yea.
    Yuh hanging in Dartmouth/Cole Harbour?
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

  11. #11
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    Quote Originally Posted by joujou
    Yuh hanging in Dartmouth/Cole Harbour?
    I used to chill in darthmouth. My friend lived out there. But that happened in halifax
    Cole harbour, didnt frequent. I did like North Preston. The people are much nicer out there

  12. #12
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    i've been threatened by an ex, but his punk ass apologised..but ah find these days he only checkin up on meh yuh know...i have to keep my eyes open
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  13. #13
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!! Deacon's Avatar Deacon is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The true north, strong and free
    Posts
    3,185
    Credits
    1,072,899
    Quote Originally Posted by WadadliEmpress
    I used to chill in darthmouth. My friend lived out there. But that happened in halifax
    Cole harbour, didnt frequent. I did like North Preston. The people are much nicer out there

    Went out to Cape Breton Island for a basketball tournament in high school and there was a team from Cole Harbour High there. Between the 12 of them, they have nuff kids, and we were only in grade 12. They made the place sound real rough though.
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

  14. #14
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by joujou
    Went out to Cape Breton Island for a basketball tournament in high school and there was a team from Cole Harbour High there. Between the 12 of them, they have nuff kids, and we were only in grade 12. They made the place sound real rough though.
    HELLO!!! this isnt the 'post a story about your life' thread.PASSSSSSSSSSSSSS YA ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

  15. #15
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone
    i've been threatened by an ex, but his punk ass apologised..but ah find these days he only checkin up on meh yuh know...i have to keep my eyes open
    The APOLOGY is only for U to let your GUARD down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •