Thread: Harrassing Sesame Flyers crew

Credits

Harrassing Sesame Flyers crew

It was a picture perfect turnout for Sesame Flyers Masqueraders on Eastern Parkway and all was in order...to make the festivities happen...But it is sad and disappointing for me that a Leader like Mike Antoine was so unnecessarily rude and harrassing at times. It is unfortunate to announce, if you do not already know that Mike Antoine"Big Mike" was arrested yesterday after being very forceful and harrassing to one of my friends. That such a big Ouff would put his hands on a woman half his size is appauling to me. I understand his grief to keep things in order and be flawless, so that Sesame Flyers could win for 2 strainght years in a row....but at what cost and at what lengths will he go to keep this perfection?

The sad thing is he didn't even know that we were on the list for Security help and didn't receive the t-shirts we needed. We were informing everyone that we were part of the security but did not get t-shirts and were still harrassed. We were there to help the crowd control behind the ropes and ended up
    being part of the outsiders by Sesame Flyers Security in return.

Thats all for now.
    Just wanted to vent.

trinitat

RE: Harrassing Sesame Flyers crew

i am a long time member of sesame flyers and we are putting together a list of complaints - can u send me your name and your complaint so that it can be included? send it to my inbox and ah will try to figure out how to check it

Credits

now aint that a shame that you don't know how to do that...now when I see you I have I gon share out licks for two reasons...one being that I still aint meet you and you was with sesame on the road and two for forgetting how to use the in box :-)

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

trinitat

oh god, how yuh could buff meh up so?! ah nevah had somebody send me anything to my inbox so ah doh know how to use it :-(
    is alright, ah go take meh licks - ah deserve it! i knew people were going to be in the band from islandmix but ah couldn't link nobody 'cause i was out of work for 2 days and that's where i do meh islandmix sumting! doh worry, when sesame have dey "band of the year" party, we go link

Credits

not a problem but check ya inbox...I jus hope you activated it:-)

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

trinitat

thanks socaq, i just checked it and had to send mad apologies to people 'cause i didn't realize that there were messages in there!

Credits

not a problem just helping my sister

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

Credits

I am in not in a position to apologize for what occured with your friend and Mike because we all know that a story has 3 sides...your story...the other person story...and the truth. However, I can say from experience that with thousands of people to control, the security of Sesame Flyers has their hands very full. To compound it you did not have an identification? Just for one moment walk in their shoes. You have just placed them in an uncomfortable position. My suggestion, next year get a Tshirt even if it was from last year. Many people wore last year's Gems of the Earth Tshirts this year... or, get someone to acknowledge who you are to the security if possible.

Credits

RE: How do Caribbean peeps really feel about shaggy?

Credits

Everyone in security was aware even this lady named June said it was okay. Regardless it does'nt give Big Mike the right to pick on someone half his size. I can understand if it were a man half his size harassing him but it was'nt. She did'nt even put her hands on him. But, like you said they are three sides to a story -but the fact still remains the same he put his hands on her. And if he were a real man he would know not to ever touch a woman.