Thread: happy birthday momma vega

Credits

Thumbs up happy birthday momma vega

i know plenty times i been a thorn in yuh baxside...i know we didnt see eye to eye many times while i was growin up...i know i didnt turn out like that catholic alter boy u always wanted...but thru da ruff times, da arguing, the many times i thought u didnt understand, and times i thought i "hated" u, it was just our inability to express how much we really loved eachother cuz u were braught up on an iron fist n so was i...the older i get, the more i understand, and see that u really only wanted wats best for me...even though u wont b reading this, let these words flow from the fingertips of this keyboard to the deepest depths of ur heart and know that i love u more than any adjective could ever justify..thank u for helpin mold the man i am today...mummy enjoy ur bday and and may the lord bless u with many more

ur loving son
    "Vincent Vega"
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post
    i know plenty times i been a thorn in yuh baxside...i know we didnt see eye to eye many times while i was growin up...i know i didnt turn out like that catholic alter boy u always wanted...but thru da ruff times, da arguing, the many times i thought u didnt understand, and times i thought i "hated" u, it was just our inability to express how much we really loved eachother cuz u were braught up on an iron fist n so was i...the older i get, the more i understand, and see that u really only wanted wats best for me...even though u wont b reading this, let these words flow from the fingertips of this keyboard to the deepest depths of ur heart and know that i love u more than any adjective could ever justify..thank u for helpin mold the man i am today...mummy enjoy ur bday and and may the lord bless u with many more

ur loving son
    "Vincent Vega"
    tell mami i said happy birthday

Credits
    juss so yuh know she eh coming home next 2 nights eh.......fireworks.....boom boom boom
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    She doh like kneegrows but go n cast yuh line I ain't hatin/blockin
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"