Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: Happy Birthday Clchick.....

  1. #1
    Registered User clchick's Avatar clchick is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Posts
    4,650
    Credits
    1,010,221

    Happy Birthday Clchick.....

    So Tomorrow is....my Birthday and I would not have any access to the mix.....so if allyuh wanna leave yuh greetings for me....allyuh have till bout 6pm for me to see them today of if not till Wednesday.....and thanks in advance to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday CLCHICK...........

    oh I am accepting gifts, e-mail cards, paper cards, money in any denomination and from any country, money orders, money gram, western union....but PLEASE NO PERSONAL CHECKS..

  2. #2
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY................................













    in advance

  3. #3
    Head Gone! trinipetty's Avatar trinipetty is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    DC/MD Area
    Posts
    1,862
    Credits
    1,006,136
    Happy Birthday Girl!!!!! Ya rehl kiksy!!!!!!!! Enjoy your B-day!!!!!

  4. #4
    Empress at large Mrs_Scorpion's Avatar Mrs_Scorpion is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,282
    Credits
    1,058,915
    Happy Birthday dudu dahlin! Don't worry your check, eh ehm, I mean the money order is in the mail.

    Have a good one!

  5. #5
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Happy Birthday my fellow lioness! Have ah wonderful day.

  6. #6
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABES.. I beatin de Iron right now on mi desk the birthday chune!!!

  7. #7
    Registered User clchick's Avatar clchick is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Posts
    4,650
    Credits
    1,010,221
    Originally posted by Mrs_Scorpion
    Happy Birthday dudu dahlin! Don't worry your check, eh ehm, I mean the money order is in the mail.

    Have a good one!
    you livin round the corner form me....so you doh need to mail nothing.... take a walk and come bring it..we go have a drink too when yuh pass by...

  8. #8
    loving my blessed life guesswho's Avatar guesswho is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    bklyn
    Posts
    967
    Credits
    1,007,105

    Re: Happy Birthday Clchick.....

    Originally posted by clchick
    So Tomorrow is....my Birthday and I would not have any access to the mix.....so if allyuh wanna leave yuh greetings for me....allyuh have till bout 6pm for me to see them today of if not till Wednesday.....and thanks in advance to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday CLCHICK...........

    oh I am accepting gifts, e-mail cards, paper cards, money in any denomination and from any country, money orders, money gram, western union....but PLEASE NO PERSONAL CHECKS..
    happybirthday girl, may you live to see many more.

  9. #9
    He loves me! bagolicious's Avatar bagolicious is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    walking with him!
    Posts
    13,565
    Credits
    1,512,409
    clchick..yuh mad arse..u bornn..and u putting yuh own bday post ..wha de jail is thiss....when tom reach i goh tell yuh yes...over and out..

  10. #10
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    HAPPY B-DAY CLCHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ENJOY AND FEEL BETTER

  11. #11
    Registered User clchick's Avatar clchick is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Posts
    4,650
    Credits
    1,010,221
    Originally posted by bagolicious
    clchick..yuh mad arse..u bornn..and u putting yuh own bday post ..wha de jail is thiss....when tom reach i goh tell yuh yes...over and out..
    doh forget yuh promise me some Ramen....

  12. #12
    a.k.a. Buss_Slippers foxxietrini's Avatar foxxietrini is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    At batting practice..doh bodder meh
    Posts
    4,737
    Credits
    1,011,599
    Happy Birthday!!! Your Bath and Body Works gift basket is in the mail

  13. #13
    He loves me! bagolicious's Avatar bagolicious is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    walking with him!
    Posts
    13,565
    Credits
    1,512,409
    Originally posted by clchick
    doh forget yuh promise me some Ramen....
    12 pack or 3 pack..

  14. #14
    Registered User clchick's Avatar clchick is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Posts
    4,650
    Credits
    1,010,221
    Originally posted by bagolicious
    12 pack or 3 pack..
    3 pack would be fine...but ah think Rite Aid had them on sale on Friday......ah keeping check of meh salt content in meh system....

  15. #15
    Registered User clchick's Avatar clchick is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Posts
    4,650
    Credits
    1,010,221
    Originally posted by foxxietrini
    Happy Birthday!!! Your Bath and Body Works gift basket is in the mail
    check yuh pm for the correct address.....:)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •