Thread: H.I.M. NERD News: Playstation 3 Delayed...

Credits

H.I.M. NERD News: Playstation 3 Delayed...

Sony Delays PS3

Well, it is all but official now, Sony has admitted the PS3 will not ship until November. Bummer

Sony has been anything but talkative these past few months regarding their plans for PlayStation 3. No one except Sony seemed to anticipate they'd continue to meet their projected spring release date in any territory, even Japan. Today, Sony officially conceded defeat to the recent flurry of rumors and speculation, with Japanese newspaper Nihon Keizai Shimbun reporting the machine has been pushed back until November.

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    Sony Delays PS3

Well, it is all but official now, Sony has admitted the PS3 will not ship until November. Bummer

Sony has been anything but talkative these past few months regarding their plans for PlayStation 3. No one except Sony seemed to anticipate they'd continue to meet their projected spring release date in any territory, even Japan. Today, Sony officially conceded defeat to the recent flurry of rumors and speculation, with Japanese newspaper Nihon Keizai Shimbun reporting the machine has been pushed back until November.

itz a bummer cuz 360 goan try to capitalize
    but i'll wait......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    Sony Delays PS3

was there a reason given for the delay?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks
    was there a reason given for the delay?
    From what I hear Blu ray has held it up.....

some say maybe till 2007

ELQ: