Thread: gypsy tea room?

Credits

gypsy tea room?

or whatever it is

who get their head buss last nite?

talk about going into shock..that dude gonna be in one when he see the hospital bill rofl.

ank
    Credits
    long time no see and ,.. I have no idea.

Credits
    I have to say that I'm not going back to Gypsy Tea.

First thing that piss me off is that they advertise that they are doing Reggae and Soca and when you hear from the shout is nuff Yankee music dem playing up stairs.

Then, I don't even know what was going on but there was some commotion downstairs where two gyal get dem weave tear off. For about half hour after dat the stupid bouncer walking around with a flashlight- looking for God knows what. They didn't even announce what was missing so that someone could spot it and end the blasted search.

And, when mi finally a tek a wine and enjoy misself, two idiot bwoy start fight. Di deejay had to call security bout six time before dem come!

Good thing I was near the door. I got my coat and my girls and ran for the door.

Anybody know what happened?

Credits
    That place was bananas...de absolute worst. I dey minding my own business...dun vex because I hardly hearing any soca (which is another story) when next thing I know two fellas next tuh me square off...two yardies in shotta pants. Ah guess was some kinda dance off and one was doing de "fling wey yu liva" while de other was was doing de "lick dung yu granny" when one setta "pussihole" and "guh suck yuh madda" start tuh fly.

Next ting I know man lie dung on de grung wid de side ah he head leaking. I grab de gyul I was with hand and bounce yes. Too much drama in NY deez day sah...man cyah even self go out and lime in peace no more.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DUTTY{HD} View Post
    or whatever it is

who get their head buss last nite?

talk about going into shock..that dude gonna be in one when he see the hospital bill rofl.
    lol...damn I've gone to parties there and never experienced anything like that...the closest thing to a fight was an asian gyul and a white gyul cussing each other out in the bathroom cuz the white gyul tell the chinese gyul to stop b!tching and go make some chinese food I was in my stall weak with laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    I have to say that I'm not going back to Gypsy Tea.

First thing that piss me off is that they advertise that they are doing Reggae and Soca and when you hear from the shout is nuff Yankee music dem playing up stairs.

Then, I don't even know what was going on but there was some commotion downstairs where two gyal get dem weave tear off. For about half hour after dat the stupid bouncer walking around with a flashlight- looking for God knows what. They didn't even announce what was missing so that someone could spot it and end the blasted search.

And, when mi finally a tek a wine and enjoy misself, two idiot bwoy start fight. Di deejay had to call security bout six time before dem come!

Good thing I was near the door. I got my coat and my girls and ran for the door.

Anybody know what happened?
    Damn who was the promoter for that party?

Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    That place was bananas...de absolute worst. I dey minding my own business...dun vex because I hardly hearing any soca (which is another story) when next thing I know two fellas next tuh me square off...two yardies in shotta pants. Ah guess was some kinda dance off and one was doing de "fling wey yu liva" while de other was was doing de "lick dung yu granny" when one setta "pussihole" and "guh suck yuh madda" start tuh fly.

Next ting I know man lie dung on de grung wid de side ah he head leaking. I grab de gyul I was with hand and bounce yes. Too much drama in NY deez day sah...man cyah even self go out and lime in peace no more.
    Me and you will fall out You were in NY again and didn't holla at a sista...go ahead wid me

But @ your version of the fight though
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    Dam that's messed up

Credits
    this the flyer

yeah too much rap music wtf.

the police on horses..oh lord..this one police lady grabbed one dude by his collar and swung him around like a toy..i swear i was watching the lone ranger live..i dead with laugh

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post

Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    lol...damn I've gone to parties there and never experienced anything like that...the closest thing to a fight was an asian gyul and a white gyul cussing each other out in the bathroom cuz the white gyul tell the chinese gyul to stop b!tching and go make some chinese food I was in my stall weak with laugh.

Damn who was the promoter for that party?

i believe the promoters were Upscale Entertainment. they used to have afterwork parties at Eugenes last summer.

LOL at "upscale"