Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys... not sure how to ask this...

Spoogie

Guys... not sure how to ask this...

But do you have problems respecting women who are into you for reasons you don't think they should even pay attention to ?

Car
    house
    Job/career
    Money
    Background
    Dik size

etc

I find myself leaving women who are obsess with the lease substantial things about me.

A lot of guys acquire and flaunt their assets to impress women, but I assume those guys aren't really looking for a queen to share the throne. I don't think certain women deserve to be with me once I find out their mind is somewhere I don't want it to be.

Links30
    Well if yuh looking for a Queen then it go matter, if yuh just only care for a bull, who cares. bull it an drop it cause yuh done know what she's all about.

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Well if yuh looking for a Queen then it go matter, if yuh just only care for a bull, who cares. bull it an drop it cause yuh done know what she's all about.
    I also don't think any and any gal deserve my fuk ... It's the kind of fuk women discuss with their mothers. lolol

But at this point I really don't feel like using anyone, and I'm done taking free pussi thats available to everyman.

I wish more guys would turn down these chicks who are only it in because of what you got, and not who you are as an individual - which is the only unique and permanent dimension of everyone. Everything else about you can end, and what does she do next ? Stay with you when you no longer have what got her interested ?

What about other men who have more than you ? How can anyman sleep good at night with a woman like that next to him ?

Spranga
    i doh spend a dime on no insignificant ho
    me flossin = jockin my ego

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    But do you have problems respecting women who are into you for reasons you don't think they should even pay attention to ?

Car
    house
    Job/career
    Money
    Background
    Dik size

etc

I find myself leaving women who are obsess with the lease substantial things about me.

A lot of guys acquire and flaunt their assets to impress women, but I assume those guys aren't really looking for a queen to share the throne. I don't think certain women deserve to be with me once I find out their mind is somewhere I don't want it to be.

So, it's safe to say Jamaica iz off limits as far as places you should be dating.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

nikkigiovanni
    I also don't think any and any gal deserve my fuk ... It's the kind of fuk women discuss with their mothers. lolol

But at this point I really don't feel like using anyone, and I'm done taking free pussi thats available to everyman.

I wish more guys would turn down these chicks who are only it in because of what you got, and not who you are as an individual - which is the only unique and permanent dimension of everyone. Everything else about you can end, and what does she do next ? Stay with you when you no longer have what got her interested ?

What about other men who have more than you ? How can anyman sleep good at night with a woman like that next to him ?
    men don't want to be wanted for their personality and character.....that is why they floss and buy material things in the first place

you think a dude would buy an big gas guzzling impractical SUV for himself? no....lol...if he just wanted to get a decent car to do the trick, he would get a ford focus or a toyota or something

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    So, it's safe to say Jamaica iz off limits as far as places you should be dating.
    How Jamaica drop in ?
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    men don't want to be wanted for their personality and character.....that is why they floss and buy material things in the first place

you think a dude would buy an big gas guzzling impractical SUV for himself? no....lol...if he just wanted to get a decent car to do the trick, he would get a ford focus or a toyota or something
    I don't know about American men.... I'm sure their standard aint high anyways, most of them are just happy to know women like them. They don't pree certain things, thats why they come up with theories like " it's cheaper to keep her"

Or maybe they just don't have any good women to choose from.

Credits
    How Jamaica drop in ?

Isn't what you described the epitome of dating scene in JAMAICA?

Women respecting men for reasons like

Car
    House
    Job/career
    Money
    Background
    Dik size

Or, is that only in/or when they come to FOREIGN?

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Spoogie

Car
    House
    Job/career
    Money
    Background
    Dik size

The worst thing you can do to a good Jamaican woman is act coky with anything.

Credits
    The worst thing you can do to am good Jaaican woman is act coky with anything.

No matter where u go, good people are hard to find....

with that being said...I guess my initial statement is accurate.

Spoogie

No matter where u go, good people are hard to find....

with that being said...I guess my initial statement is accurate.
    Naw, if your market yourself to be a boopsie the yard girls will use you. But all of them want a man, most for good reasons.

Credits
    Naw, if your market yourself to be a boopsie the yard girls will use you. But all of them want a man, most for good reasons.

So, u saying...

they play like the into the boops'ism just to see what they can get...but,n really want a genuine relationship.

sort of like, "Why buy the Ox, when u gettin the tail for free.

Spoogie
    So, u saying...

they play like the into the boops'ism just to see what they can get...but,n really want a genuine relationship.

sort of like, "Why buy the Ox, when u gettin the tail for free.
    Some women do that...

ank
    Credits
    I ask about job because of I want to get to know more.

but not ask the others because of I dont care.

Credits

Car
    House
    Job/career
    Money
    Background
    Dik size

I didn't realise that being mercenary was correlated with nationality. Or are you just spewing anti-Jamaican rhetoric? Anywhere in the world there is a successful man there are women looking for a quick meal ticket, and men have been relishing it. Where do you think the term 'trophy wife' comes from?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast