Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61

Thread: Guys with hot girls

  1. #31
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124
    The depth of some imaginations....Mudderwukk!
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.



    Long Live the Queen!

  2. #32
    life is beautiful Guyanese_Princess's Avatar Guyanese_Princess is offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -------> Here
    Posts
    887
    Credits
    19,899
    No offense but a true hot girl doesn't need to have guys in her life just to give her money. Better to wear a $5 flip flop that whore yourself for expensive heels and a $1200 dress.

  3. #33
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Great tips guys

  4. #34
    Registered User Dr Insane's Avatar Dr Insane is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DOWN IN AH DE GHETTO
    Posts
    38,722
    Credits
    3,491,164
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    The depth of some imaginations....Mudderwukk!

  5. #35
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyanese_Princess View Post
    No offense but a true hot girl doesn't need to have guys in her life just to give her money. Better to wear a $5 flip flop that whore yourself for expensive heels and a $1200 dress.
    She is a student, and she lives on her own. I don't blame her for using these fools who will pay to have a hot girl as their friend.

  6. #36
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyanese_Princess View Post
    No offense but a true hot girl doesn't need to have guys in her life just to give her money. Better to wear a $5 flip flop that whore yourself for expensive heels and a $1200 dress.
    btw, most hot girls are only approached by guys who want to spend on them.. you're not a hotty so ofcourse you don't know this. You just another chick with a job ... FUK OFF

  7. #37
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    you should rename this thread.. The Life and Times of Black Trash and The Man That F U C K S Them

  8. #38
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    you should rename this thread.. The Life and Times of Black Trash and The Man That F U C K S Them
    My buddy too good fi black chicks this summer ... and LOL@you ... an angry unattractive woman who had to settle for a fat bajan.

  9. #39
    Self Made Naughtyshawtie's Avatar Naughtyshawtie is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    South
    Posts
    12,410
    Credits
    43,653,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    Maybe she is giving them head ? or maybe some pussi ?

    LOL@you not knowing the glourious life of a hot girl..thats what you get for being an ugly trini...

    I know the secrets, and thats why i'm number 1.


    I like the fact I won't be another punk for them.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

    fa real...us ugly gyuls does have it hard dred....i wish i could fock man for money...sigh....
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

  10. #40
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

    fa real...us ugly gyuls does have it hard dred....i wish i could fock man for money...sigh....
    no, wish a man could give you money without fuking you or getting a kiss.

  11. #41
    Spranga
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

    fa real...us ugly gyuls does have it hard dred....i wish i could fock man for money...sigh....
    lol. dis is wha u carryin on wit?
    approach di bench!

  12. #42
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    My buddy too good fi black chicks this summer ... and LOL@you ... an angry unattractive woman who had to settle for a fat bajan.

    again with this. if what you described in this thread is not settling... I think I made the right choice.

  13. #43
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    again with this. if what you described in this thread is not settling... I think I made the right choice.
    you couldn't do bloodclat better...I dare you to post a pic of your prince ..let the imix females have a laugh at the animal.

  14. #44
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    you couldn't do bloodclat better...I dare you to post a pic of your prince ..let the imix females have a laugh at the animal.
    LOL @ dare

    I feel sorry for you HL I really do. Your life must be horrible that you come here with these tales

    Is there anything Imix can do?

  15. #45
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    LOL @ dare

    I feel sorry for you HL I really do. Your life must be horrible that you come here with these tales

    Is there anything Imix can do?
    What tales ?

    I know I shouldn't bring memories and experience of my life here because I know you people know nothing of this kinda living.

    I really just post to irritate the fuk outta losers like you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •