Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys with hot girls

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by Olokun View Post
    yo i complete neg-hit a 10 chick today now she all over me ################. omg . them 10 chicks dose get completement all the time so they spoil . so i give she real negative compliments, not insulting, but tell she i think those aspects are cute about her. they way she laughs like a horse, have a small forehead, and dark lipps like a pot head and the girl wanting it more and had a laugh about it after. girls are weird. basically u have to stand from the others and let them know they are not all that and ur better than dem.
    I think i'm just lucky to get the women I get..

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellooo Brooklyn View Post
    I once dealt with this chick, she was hot yea,

the shit that would come out her mouth would cause me to have a WTF moment everyday...

Like one time she was speaking on the micheal vick case... she gonna say "why he has to go to jail for fighting dogs? when kids fight they dont send their parents to jail" I was like WTF!!!!
    yeah man, hot girls does say some crazy shit.

Me love dem still ...and dey love me back, so i'm happy.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    Caribana is coming up ? how much did your dress cost ? anything less than $1200 and you can't even walk into my chick's expensive heels ...

You know my chick told me she has guys who is in her life just to give her monies ? These ####################s are lame..
    uuummmm so wha she givin dem??? cuz sumtihn HAVE to be passin....
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    Remember the most flyist girls are mostly hoes, where do they get the money? and if alot of men want them, they will let them hit for a pretty penny. I also hate girls that mis-match nail designs, that why i did mine with the same design.

Hellooo Brooklyn
    Quote Originally Posted by 35ladyprincess View Post
    Remember the most flyist girls are mostly hoes, where do they get the money? and if alot of men want them, they will let them hit for a pretty penny. I also hate girls that mis-match nail designs, that why i did mine with the same design.
    just as many plain girls are hoes too

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    uuummmm so wha she givin dem??? cuz sumtihn HAVE to be passin....
    Maybe she is giving them head ? or maybe some pussi ?

LOL@you not knowing the glourious life of a hot girl..thats what you get for being an ugly trini...

I know the secrets, and thats why i'm number 1.

I like the fact I won't be another punk for them.

Spoogie
    Hoes for who ? Are you crazzzzzzzzzzzy ?

No money grabbing hoe would want a broke #################### like me...she has morals like any other girl...

Credits
    Wow....
    Love is blind & I don't read brail...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellooo Brooklyn View Post
    just as many plain girls are hoes too
    true, but more are good looking

Credits
    Hoes for who ? Are you crazzzzzzzzzzzy ?

No money grabbing hoe would want a broke #################### like me...she has morals like any other girl...
    so your admitting that ur broke? than u must be good looking then post a pic :)

Spoogie
    so your admitting that ur broke? than u must be good looking then post a pic :)
    I look better in person. Much better.

Gladiator
    i dont get it..yuh saying they dres fly from the money they get from fackin men?..or are we going to consider they probbaly work for their money or just have ah man who shelling out paper whenevr they want?..(and thats just two examples)..there are other factors to consider...

Gladiator
    but then again some people define "hoe" different from others..

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ole murderer View Post
    hoes for who ? Are you crazzzzzzzzzzzy ?

no money grabbing hoe would want a broke #################### like me...she has morals like any other girl...
    Quote Originally Posted by ole murderer View Post
    well thats why my gears cost so much. Because i don't want the avg chick start thinking she has a chance with me. Everybody wants to live the posh life, some people just give up when they realize it's beyond them.

Im never gonna impress anyone, i'm just speaking about my play ground.
    smh
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

CocoErotika
    Caribana is coming up ? how much did your dress cost ? anything less than $1200 and you can't even walk into my chick's expensive heels ...

You know my chick told me she has guys who is in her life just to give her monies ? These ####################s are lame..
    LOL thank gawd i dont live in your world

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet & Dandy View Post
    Wow....
    yeah really... frightening aint it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast