Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys with hot girls

Spoogie

Guys with hot girls

Do you think some of the things these chicks do is just stupid ? Their styles, interest, views etc is different from those of the avg chicks.

But I have to laugh at my bad biatch everytime I see her with four nails polished alike, and the fifth finger is done differently... WHynot just polish all the nails the same ? *shakes head*

CocoErotika
    this is your life? just kill yourself. how do you live?

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    this is your life? just kill yourself. how do you live?
    Do you even have nail polish ?

I bet you don't .... But I love neat stuff like that.. it's amazing how hot girls are different from avg chicks like you. Just an observation, down to their nail polish style is dif. crazy innit ?

nikkigiovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    Do you think some of the things these chicks do is just stupid ? Their styles, interest, views etc is different from those of the avg chicks.

But I have to laugh at my bad biatch everytime I see her with four nails polished alike, and the fifth finger is done differently... WHynot just polish all the nails the same ? *shakes head*
    stop dealing with pretty and superficial chicks...there are some pretty chicks that are deep you know

CocoErotika
    Quote Originally Posted by ole murderer View Post
    do you even have nail polish ?

I bet you don't .... But i love neat stuff like that.. It's amazing how hot girls are different from avg chicks like you. Just an observation, down to their nail polish style is dif. Crazy innit ?
    lol

Spranga
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    stop dealing with pretty and superficial chicks...there are some pretty chicks that are deep you know
    +1

Spoogie
    Deep where ?

I love how my chick has a stock response to everything...

I have hot girls who are scholars too.

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    lol
    Caribana is coming up ? how much did your dress cost ? anything less than $1200 and you can't even walk into my chick's expensive heels ...

You know my chick told me she has guys who is in her life just to give her monies ? These ####################s are lame..

Spoogie
    I know alot of you hood rats believe you can do everything better than hot girls, but my hot girl can cook too... when me go ova to her condo downtown toronto - all white may I add. She cooks for me, i'm eating can cheese sliced up squarely, green veges, seedless grapes (gotta be seedless), tin baked thing - I don't even know the name of it along with some other things..healthy eating.... orange juice fi wash it dung ...

Spoogie
    and when it comes to sex - the screams!!! "HOLY FUK....... LLOYD!!! OMG!!! "

and when i'm done, she is like " Lloyd, baby that was crazzzzzzzzzzzzy..."

and i'm there looking cute with a big smile on my face...

The hotter the girl, the more efffort will be implemented to make me happy.

Thats why from wad day, me mek sure a bare hot girls mi flex wid....dem half good looking gal yah too brite..

nikkigiovanni
    oh shut up....lol...no one cares what she screams...and no one cares how much her clothes cost....people have ither priorities

piece of advice....if people are not like you...they will not be impressed by the same things that you are impressed by....

so don't try to impress non-materialistic people with the cost of material things...that attempt is futile...it will NEVER happen

Credits
    oh shut up....lol...no one cares what she screams...and no one cares how much her clothes cost....people have ither priorities

piece of advice....if people are not like you...they will not be impressed by the same things that you are impressed by....

so don't try to impress non-materialistic people with the cost of material things...that attempt is futile...it will NEVER happen
    Blessed

Spoogie

Well thats why my gears cost so much. Because I don't want the avg chick start thinking she has a chance with me. Everybody wants to live the posh life, some people just give up when they realize it's beyond them.

Im never gonna impress anyone, i'm just speaking about my play ground.

Credits
    yo i complete neg-hit a 10 chick today now she all over me ################. omg . them 10 chicks dose get completement all the time so they spoil . so i give she real negative compliments, not insulting, but tell she i think those aspects are cute about her. they way she laughs like a horse, have a small forehead, and dark lipps like a pot head and the girl wanting it more and had a laugh about it after. girls are weird. basically u have to stand from the others and let them know they are not all that and ur better than dem.
    STATUS UPDATE: (6/11/11)
    Nigerians are great people

Hellooo Brooklyn
    I once dealt with this chick, she was hot yea,

the shit that would come out her mouth would cause me to have a WTF moment everyday...

Like one time she was speaking on the micheal vick case... she gonna say "why he has to go to jail for fighting dogs? when kids fight they dont send their parents to jail" I was like WTF!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast