Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guyanese and Bajans

Credits

Guyanese and Bajans

Lawd, is why allyuh does bother Guyanese so much at your airport. Good ting I can't come to cropover. Actually, I have to head to Guyana this weekend for a funeral. But I was on de phone wid de airlines trying to figure out how to come to bimshire for at least one party on my way back....i have to stay on the plane!!

Credits
    ah have heard of really bad treatment to. n not tuh stir up anything w/ guyanese buh a lot of talk ah hear in tnt is how much ppl doin de crime is ppl who come from guyana tuh tnt to live... ah cyah say thats all tru, buh ah do know bim hard hard hard n hard on guyana. ppl from guyana sometimes ah know does geh a bad name in de caribbean. ah doh know y it so buh it not juss n bim.

Credits
    Originally posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    ah have heard of really bad treatment to. n not tuh stir up anything w/ guyanese buh a lot of talk ah hear in tnt is how much ppl doin de crime is ppl who come from guyana tuh tnt to live... ah cyah say thats all tru, buh ah do know bim hard hard hard n hard on guyana. ppl from guyana sometimes ah know does geh a bad name in de caribbean. ah doh know y it so buh it not juss n bim.

i think that Guyana has always recieved a bad name. First some people still dont considered Guyana to be apart of the Caribbean, i dont know why. I also think that Guyana is not as developed as much as the other Caribbean countries, but eventually it will be . But that does not give people the right to treat guyanese or any other people from other countires badly, we are all human and from the Caribbean. People should realize that the way u treat people is the way u will be treated.

As for crime , boy dont get me started on that one. Crime does not discrminate, everyone of different race and culture commit crime not just Guyanese. I take offense to that one but i dont know what goes on in TnT with the crime other than what i read on the computer. So to say that it is de guyanese who r doing the killing is just wrong. But dont worry i aint made at u , i do understand , trust me :)

I think that we as Caribbean People must stick 2GETHER and UNITE and not let stupidity and ignorance break us apart cause we need to move forward and not backwards.
    And u best believe that when i go to Barbados it will be with my GUYANA flag in my hand. Here in New York we dont bother no one we just give them more props for displaying their flags, and supporting their cultures, it is all good whether u r from Guyana, TnT, Barbados, Jamaica, etc we are all one people with common interest for our culture, our people, our history must remain strong and the only way to do that is not to stoop to anyone's level but do remember that de way we treat people will be the way that we will be treated at the end of the day.
    See what did i tell u about getting me started on such a topic :p
    Last edited by Chandra; 07-27-2003 at 03:00 PM.

Credits
    me eh know bout de crime dais wha ppl say buh ah know it not all tru so ah eh studyin it. buh why guyanese ppl does get de short end of de stick all of de time. is like ppl juss wait to hear someting go wrong in guyana then ppl start sayin oh is dem blasted guyanase again.
    ah consider guyana west indian rather then caribbean juss fuh de simple fact that de bahamas n guyana is not in de caribbean buh allyuh is west indian ppl. me eh know nuh buh ah eh studyin it.
    chandra yuh geh yuh ticket nuh?
    de plane leavin brite n early tues. morning.:p
    yuh have yuh lowrise too?

Credits
    chandra y ppl does say guyanese backwards n ting? ah always wanted tuh know that?

Credits
    chandra y ppl does say guyanese backwards n ting? ah always wanted tuh know that?
    I hear that we backwards also but the thing is that as people from tnt, and jamaica would say for example curry chicken, we would say chicken curry that is what i hear from my friends and family members from Trinidad that we say things backwards .
    We all speak what is know as broken english but we tend to say it differently ,that is why if i am not wrong ,if that is what u mean.

Credits

chandra yuh geh yuh ticket nuh?
    de plane leavin brite n early tues. morning.:p
    yuh have yuh lowrise too?
    Gosh me ready for you and Alison, just note that i am not RESPONSIBLe for my ACTIONS while in BIM :p ( shhh dont tell me mommy i said that!:p )

Credits
    *post jack*
    chandra yuh juss hear ali sing on vob live at party monarch, she also had a lil backstage interview talking about de album n de songs having more lyrical substance, she was on about ten minutes ago singing dat chupid song fireworks.

Credits
    *post jack*
    chandra yuh juss hear ali sing on vob live at party monarch, she also had a lil backstage interview talking about de album n de songs having more lyrical substance, she was on about ten minutes ago singing dat chupid song fireworks.
    LOL funny how we does post de same thing just on different forum eh :p
    yeah i hear she on VOB, she work that crowd boy, gosh the woman just got toooo much energy! I hear she interview and i cannot wait to get my copy of their new album it is said to be one of the best albums created by sq1 so let's see eh!

Fire ,Fire, Fire ,Fire works........................... Sing it my nah even though i know u dont like it . fire ,fire, fire, fire works :p
    I know it does get stuck in ur head

Credits
    Fireworks sucks...People will always say the cd is supposed to be the best. From what I've heard so far, I doubt it will surpass In Full Bloom.

Credits
    Originally posted by onerumpunchpleez
    Fireworks sucks...People will always say the cd is supposed to be the best. From what I've heard so far, I doubt it will surpass In Full Bloom.
    I will agree 100% that Full Bloom was the best album by SQ1, as for Rhythm Party i have to wait and see , Alison said that they were suprise as to how many people purchased the album last night at the launch of the album. She also said that many came out to support them and she thanks the people for advertising the album . I just want my copy gosh :p Dont u dislike the waiting game? !

Credits
    look who write fireworks rasshole ram.
    massalla masalla

Credits
    look who write fireworks rasshole ram.
    massalla masalla

Massalla, massalla, sing it again ! :p

de girls gone wild, de girls gone wild in de party, de girls gone wild de girls gone wild in de party.

Credits
    Girls Gone Wild sound like 3 BLIND MICE...stupse, i don't like that song either.

Credits
    Girls Gone Wild sound like 3 BLIND MICE...stupse, i don't like that song either.

K, i will wait to hear which song u like on the new album.
    U heard Grooving? Hands in de air? Massalla? Natural Feeling?
    I know that u dont like the tunes Fire Works or Girls Gone Wild.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast