Thread: Guyana, Panama, French Guiana, or Trinidad-and-Tobago Or other gold mine countries.

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits

Thumbs up Guyana, Panama, French Guiana, or Trinidad-and-Tobago Or other gold mine countries.

A Canadian mining Company has announced plans to explore the mountains of northeastern Haiti for Gold and Copper . The Montreal -Based Company , Majescor Resources Inc. will explore the site in a Partnership with Simcat Mining Inc, a Long Island, New york-Based Consortium of Haitian American Investors. Majescor President Marc Andre Bernier said the company is encouraged by explorations that Eurasian Minerals Inc is Conducting at a nearby site. Gold and Copper were found in the Caribbean nation decades ago,but Haiti's Instability and lack of infrastructure have Discouraged Investment.
    A Barrick Gold Corp Site about 130 miles southeast of the Dominican Republic is estimated to contain 20.4 million ounces of gold.

Click below to read more information from company website :
    Majescor Resources - Latest News
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by haitianprince View Post
    A Canadian mining Company has announced plans to explore the mountains of northeastern Haiti for Gold and Copper . The Montreal -Based Company , Majescor Resources Inc. will explore the site in a Partnership with Simcat Mining Inc, a Long Island, New york-Based Consortium of Haitian American Investors. Majescor President Marc Andre Bernier said the company is encouraged by explorations that Eurasian Minerals Inc is Conducting at a nearby site. Gold and Copper were found in the Caribbean nation decades ago,but Haiti's Instability and lack of infrastructure have Discouraged Investment.
    A Barrick Gold Corp Site about 130 miles southeast of the Dominican Republic is estimated to contain 20.4 million ounces of gold.

Click below to read more information from company website :
    Majescor Resources - Latest News
    So now we know why the Canadian Military was so involved in the Occupation of Haiti................

..........The Iraqis signed a deal under gunpoint giving 85% of the their Oil Profits to White Ruling Class Oil Barons.

What kind of deal will the Haitians be signing with Canadians, while their country is still under so-called UN Occupation?