Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: GUY RICHIE ... is back

  1. #1
    dev
    Registered User dev is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    9,200
    Credits
    143,025

    GUY RICHIE ... is back

    yes, MR MADONNA IS BACK. If you liked the movies SNATCH and LOCK STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS, then you must like REVOLVER...

    It opens this weekend in London.so we should get it for thanksgiving.

  2. #2
    Shy Fella brotha bel's Avatar brotha bel is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DeeCee
    Posts
    524
    Credits
    1,006,064
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    yes, MR MADONNA IS BACK. If you liked the movies SNATCH and LOCK STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS, then you must like REVOLVER...

    It opens this weekend in London.so we should get it for thanksgiving.

    YES!!!!!!

    but if you are a 'bootlegger' you can probably download it later on this week. But I wouldn't dream of doing that cauyse downloading movies off da innanet is illegal




    *cough*









    Last edited by brotha bel; 09-20-2005 at 01:05 AM.

  3. #3
    Registered User denboy's Avatar denboy is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    england
    Posts
    1,938
    Credits
    1,007,814
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    yes, MR MADONNA IS BACK. If you liked the movies SNATCH and LOCK STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS, then you must like REVOLVER...

    It opens this weekend in London.so we should get it for thanksgiving.

    It has received good reviews from the cinema critics here in the UK.

  4. #4
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    yes, MR MADONNA IS BACK. If you liked the movies SNATCH and LOCK STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS, then you must like REVOLVER...

    It opens this weekend in London.so we should get it for thanksgiving.

    I have to get SNATCH on dvd....frickin LOVE that movie

  5. #5
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by brotha bel
    YES!!!!!!

    but if you are a 'bootlegger' you can probably download it later on this week. But I wouldn't dream of doing that cauyse downloading movies off da innanet is illegal




    *cough*



    lawd man...just go and buy deh thing nah man....

  6. #6
    Shy Fella brotha bel's Avatar brotha bel is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DeeCee
    Posts
    524
    Credits
    1,006,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    lawd man...just go and buy deh thing nah man....

    I'll buy it too. I think I have bought Snatch like 3 times cause it kept getting 'borrowed'. Still got Lock Stock tho

  7. #7
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by brotha bel
    I'll buy it too. I think I have bought Snatch like 3 times cause it kept getting 'borrowed'. Still got Lock Stock tho

    excellent movies.....I LOVE JOHN STATHAM.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •