Thread: Growing Trend in the Caribbean...unheard of by me

Credits

Growing Trend in the Caribbean...unheard of by me

Morning Folks,
    On my way to class, I decided to tek ah listen to WLIB. The announcer said something that I found surprising since I had never heard that from my family back home. The host(male) said that a growing trend among older Caribbean are having relationships with younger women and living with them and are using a 'mother-daughter' 'aunty-niece' relationship to cover it up from the public eyes.

Any thoughts?

MrBlackRock

Re: Growing Trend in the Caribbean...unheard of by me

Originally posted by chinee
    Morning Folks,
    On my way to class, I decided to tek ah listen to WLIB. The announcer said something that I found surprising since I had never heard that from my family back home. The host(male) said that a growing trend among older Caribbean are having relationships with younger women and living with them and are using a 'mother-daughter' 'aunty-niece' relationship to cover it up from the public eyes.

Any thoughts?
    yuhhhhhh lieeeeee i ain hear boud dat since adam was a lad.... steups wuh shite is dis

Credits
    Wow! That's gross.

Credits
    Nope, he said he was having dinner with a couple of W.I. friends and they mentioned to him that that was the 'thing' in the Caribbean...this was a spin off from the 'gay marriages' topic that has been bombarding the media