Thread: Grieving.....it happens way too often

Credits

Grieving.....it happens way too often

after someone passes, u grieve on that person birthday, or the day they were supposed to be born....
    u grieve on the anniversary of that person death
    and not to mention the countless times in between when they cross your mind for seemingly no reason at all...... u grieve.

why can't u just grieve once and be done with it.... i guess we juss weren't built that way *shrugs*

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    after someone passes, u grieve on that person birthday, or the day they were supposed to be born....
    and not to mention the countless times in between when they cross your mind for seemingly no reason at all...... u grieve.

why can't u just grieve once and be done with it.... i guess we juss weren't built that way *shrugs*

like yuh grieving about grieving gyal

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    like yuh grieving about grieving gyal
    never thought about it that way.... makes sense

Indianute
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney

i try to look at death as a good thing...as a person moving onto something better...i think that kinda helps with the grieving

Credits
    if the person was that important to you, i think its a daily thing. maybe u only cry or however you deal w/grief on those anniversary or bday dates, but its a daily process....look me last night...like whenever i hear rupee enjoy yuhself in de mas, i shed some tears for my dad... but that's how i deal w/it..

it sucks that its not an easier process, but its natural so however it has to go, so be it...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianute
    i try to look at death as a good thing...as a person moving onto something better...i think that kinda helps with the grieving

i've tried that..... it doesn't work for me.
    i can never see anything food coming from death

junkie - ur right.... u might not cry everyday but the feeling is always there