Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 76

Thread: Grey's Anatomy in 5 min...

  1. #46
    Registered User trinidarkie is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Abroad in the cold longing to be home
    Posts
    6,518
    Credits
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencia
    yea some guy that used to mess with mcdreamys wife. i wonder if its his best friend dat she cheated with hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Hmmmmmm

    I also hate this show because they always leave you guessing.

    I thought for sure he was going to declare his love for Meredith tonight.

  2. #47
    ***//\\*** femmeayitienne's Avatar femmeayitienne is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,328
    Credits
    72,326,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencia
    yea some guy that used to mess with mcdreamys wife. i wonder if its his best friend dat she cheated with hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    that is wat i heard....and if he comes hittin on meredith, mcdreamy will have a fit!

  3. #48
    Sanity Challenged AXA_Princess's Avatar AXA_Princess is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in mi house
    Posts
    999
    Credits
    1,087,182
    Quote Originally Posted by trinidarkie
    Hmmmmmm

    I also hate this show because they always leave you guessing.

    I thought for sure he was going to declare his love for Meredith tonight.
    '

    I was kinda hoping for it but I knew it probably isn't gonna happen til the season finale until then we'll get the yearning looks and awkward conversations they will be haivn with each other.

  4. #49
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    I can't believe deh bomb guy got blown away awwwww....wonderful episode

  5. #50
    Registered User trinidarkie is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Abroad in the cold longing to be home
    Posts
    6,518
    Credits
    10,615
    So hear this peeps.

    Since I have no life I already checked the dates I will be missing this show so I would like someone to kindly tape it for me.

    Next Sunday will be my last day here so I will see that episode.

    The Sunday after that is Lara, now seeing that the show is 11 pm in Trini I thinking I could duck out early but I can't trust myself so please tape. I wonder if I could steel away to a room in Lara's house

    The next three Sundays I will be out of the country too so I need someone to tape all three. I figure on the 5th it may not show due to the Emmy's but I just want to be safe because I cyar miss meh show.

    Thanks

  6. #51
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trinidarkie
    So hear this peeps.

    Since I have no life I already checked the dates I will be missing this show so I would like someone to kindly tape it for me.

    Next Sunday will be my last day here so I will see that episode.

    The Sunday after that is Lara, now seeing that the show is 11 pm in Trini I thinking I could duck out early but I can't trust myself so please tape. I wonder if I could steel away to a room in Lara's house

    The next three Sundays I will be out of the country too so I need someone to tape all three. I figure on the 5th it may not show due to the Emmy's but I just want to be safe because I cyar miss meh show.

    Thanks


    lawd.....just spread deh word yuh have no life.....we never would have guessed

  7. #52
    Registered User trinidarkie is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Abroad in the cold longing to be home
    Posts
    6,518
    Credits
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist

    lawd.....just spread deh word yuh have no life.....we never would have guessed
    Admission is the first step to recovery.

  8. #53
    Registered User Triniaries's Avatar Triniaries is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    498
    Credits
    1,180
    Ok. So I came in here as soon as I reach to work because I had to see if everyone else watched Grey's Anatomy. OMG!!! First of all, the bomb. Wow. Secondly, George and Baily. Wow. Thirdly, Bailey's husband. Wow. Fourthly, when he first came out of the operation room and he was asking for her and his wife came instead. Wow. And then finally, when he had to satisfy his own curiosity and see for himself that she was ok. He remembered their last kiss. Wow. I have NEVER been addicted to a show as much as I have been addicted to Grey's Anatomy. By far, the best show in a long time.

  9. #54
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGYUL
    Holy Fuking $Hit!!!!
    I said that, then I didn't breath for the next few minutes.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  10. #55
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniaries
    Ok. So I came in here as soon as I reach to work because I had to see if everyone else watched Grey's Anatomy. OMG!!! First of all, the bomb. Wow. Secondly, George and Baily. Wow. Thirdly, Bailey's husband. Wow. Fourthly, when he first came out of the operation room and he was asking for her and his wife came instead. Wow. And then finally, when he had to satisfy his own curiosity and see for himself that she was ok. He remembered their last kiss. Wow. I have NEVER been addicted to a show as much as I have been addicted to Grey's Anatomy. By far, the best show in a long time.

    I like yuh lil counts there, lol.... But one thing you pointed out was when Dr. Shepard(male) came downstairs running asking if "SHE'S" ok...

    Also I don't think anyone noticed, but did you see the shower scene in the end with Meredith and the 2 other residents? That was the exact scene from George's dream in Part 1 episode, (that was some serious connections there)... and talk about addicted... I usually can miss a show knowing there's going to be reruns, but this show you have to see on the spot!!! I loved how there was never a DULL moment...till the end!

  11. #56
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by IllSitOnYaFace
    Loved this episode...as i do all the others!!! I just KNEWWWW that bomb was gonna explode...that was really sad.
    that so sweet that Dr. Bailey named her son William George!
    George finally acted like a "Doer" because Dr. Mrs. Shepherd was about to give up.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  12. #57
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy
    George finally acted like a "Doer" because Dr. Mrs. Shepherd was about to give up.

    Let me tell you how I noticed that too... They both talked about being do'ers and they both got it done! SHUCKS... that helped me out in "DOING" something last week... I was like Ayana just be a DOER! lool

  13. #58
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancientwomyn
    Let me tell you how I noticed that too... They both talked about being do'ers and they both got it done! SHUCKS... that helped me out in "DOING" something last week... I was like Ayana just be a DOER! lool
    That's going to be my motto from now on oui.

    There was some definate life lessons in this episode.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  14. #59
    Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in our own happy world.............
    Posts
    11,262
    Credits
    75,802,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancientwomyn
    I like yuh lil counts there, lol.... But one thing you pointed out was when Dr. Shepard(male) came downstairs running asking if "SHE'S" ok...

    Also I don't think anyone noticed, but did you see the shower scene in the end with Meredith and the 2 other residents? That was the exact scene from George's dream in Part 1 episode, (that was some serious connections there)... and talk about addicted... I usually can miss a show knowing there's going to be reruns, but this show you have to see on the spot!!! I loved how there was never a DULL moment...till the end!
    But did u notice that the chief's wife knew that he wasn't looking 4 his wife, and when the wife come running, i'm like it eh u he looking for. My s/o goes they can't hear u, u know. That scene in the shower was touching, man that whole show was touching, u shld see me trying not to cry. Can't wait for next week.

    I just told my s/o, next sunday by 8 everybody that coming to our home have to be gone. We having a birthday party for our daughter. My nights start from 8 with Charmed, then Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.

  15. #60
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life
    But did u notice that the chief's wife knew that he wasn't looking 4 his wife, and when the wife come running, i'm like it eh u he looking for. My s/o goes they can't hear u, u know. That scene in the shower was touching, man that whole show was touching, u shld see me trying not to cry. Can't wait for next week.

    I just told my s/o, next sunday by 8 everybody that coming to our home have to be gone. We having a birthday party for our daughter. My nights start from 8 with Charmed, then Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.

    How about my neighbors heard me... lol My mom who live upstairs kept running downstairs to me because she couldn't watch certain scenes alone... Next weekend is going back to its comedy, but it's going to be interesting with Mrs. Shepard ex comin back into the picture.

    I hope everyone in the house gets the picture by 7:45... if not I can see you with a broom shooin' people OUT!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •