Thread: Great Boyfriends.com

Credits

Great Boyfriends.com

Just saw this on the news. It is basically a website for ex-girlfriends to tell the new-girlfriends about the boyfriend. Where I am from that usually ends in a fight. What do you all think?

Check it out!!
    Last edited by Trini Prinzez; 01-13-2003 at 11:24 PM.

Credits
    Hmph! Well, I have no man...and could care less about the ex(he's now married w/ kids). No need to open closed doors. I don't want to know the exes.

Credits

2 things

that would be "off the chain" for lack of a better phrase....can u imagine.... people would never be able to move on ...causing fights maybe but u know as they say or as my mother says every bread have its cheese...so a guy that was sucky in a relationship with his x could be the next girls King ...you can't really go on what people say anyway but it would be good i suppose if people came with warning labels anyway ...am i making sense???

oh and the second thing is I went to the site and its actually like promoting men ..its for women to post recommendations(positive) about men that they believe would be a good catch (mind you they have to pay for this service) and then other women can choose a "good boyfriend" (for free) from the recommendations...need i comment on this ? who's idea was that??!!:grabit

Credits

Re: 2 things

Originally posted by aspire269
    t
    oh and the second thing is I went to the site and its actually like promoting men ..its for women to post recommendations(positive) about men that they believe would be a good catch (mind you they have to pay for this service) and then other women can choose a "good boyfriend" (for free) from the recommendations...need i comment on this ? who's idea was that??!!:grabit
    Yeah when I say that part I was like allyuh bugging. I have to pay you to say nice things about my ex boyfriend so that another woman could find him 'great'. Like meh boi Machel say: Yuh is a mad man or wha

Credits
    LOL