Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It Was Great

Credits

It Was Great

This was one of the MOST enlightening expriences in my life. Ah man from Canada even describe it as being bettter than SEX (ah tell him doh tell he wife or anybody else that). The World Cup was real nice, the peope of Germany (the cities that I visited and other I spoke to that visited) were real nice and the team left a very positive mark on the world. The best vacation I ever had. Never believe what people tell you unless you experience it for yourself. As soon as I find my USB cable I will upload pics and clips. And by the way the Germans love Trinidad and Tobago, and they eh even visit yet.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by nygee
    This was one of the MOST enlightening expriences in my life. Ah man from Canada even describe it as being bettter than SEX (ah tell him doh tell he wife or anybody else that). The World Cup was real nice, the peope of Germany (the cities that I visited and other I spoke to that visited) were real nice and the team left a very positive mark on the world. The best vacation I ever had. Never believe what people tell you unless you experience it for yourself. As soon as I find my USB cable I will upload pics and clips. And by the way the Germans love Trinidad and Tobago, and they eh even visit yet.
    How many matches did you go to?

Pebbles362436
    Somebody sounding like they got some German nookie. Just kidding welcome back Gee and hurry up with the pictures already.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    How many matches did you go to?
    All that was Red, White and Black.

LR Advertising LLC

Credits

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436
    Somebody sounding like they got some German nookie. Just kidding welcome back Gee and hurry up with the pictures already.
    Bad pebbles, ah going by the end of the week I will have the pics ready, it hav nice people hospitable people in Germany thats all ah saying

LR Advertising LLC

Pebbles362436
    Bad pebbles, ah going by the end of the week I will have the pics ready, it hav nice people hospitable people in Germany thats all ah saying
    Yeah yuh grinning from ear to ear.lol Hurry up and go get the usb cable. BTW for the record I'm only rude to the people that try to cross me.
    Last edited by Pebbles362436; 06-21-2006 at 07:28 PM.

Toppa_Toppa
    All that was Red, White and Black.
    Decent. How was the experience?

Credits
    Yeah yuh grinning from ear to ear.lol Hurry up and go get the usb cable. BTW for the record I'm only rude to the people that try to cross me.
    im on it and congrats on the party

LR Advertising LLC

Credits

Thumbs up

Decent. How was the experience?
    Girl is like nothing I have ever experienced in life. There was real love for us there, the Germans made up songs for the team/country and yesterday at the stadium there was nothing but red all over and it was real genuine. I was talking to an imixer on the plane ride back (who I didnt know was an imixer till we was passing thru customs) and we both felt the same way as far as our experiences there. I hope we make it again in 2010 because I would love to relive that experience. Wlking down the street everywhere it was like yiu were movie star or something they would start singing the songs or want to take pictures with you. Even the English people my crew encountered they were buying us drinks. The Swedes were feting with us after the game. Niceness all around

LR Advertising LLC

Toppa_Toppa
    Girl is like nothing I have ever experienced in life. There was real love for us there, the Germans made up songs for the team/country and yesterday at the stadium there was nothing but red all over and it was real genuine. I was talking to an imixer on the plane ride back (who I didnt know was an imixer till we was passing thru customs) and we both felt the same way as far as our experiences there. I hope we make it again in 2010 because I would love to relive that experience. Wlking down the street everywhere it was like yiu were movie star or something they would start singing the songs or want to take pictures with you. Even the English people my crew encountered they were buying us drinks. The Swedes were feting with us after the game. Niceness all around
    lol Sounds good. Look there are plenty video here of the cultural performances and the Sweden game after party with Swedish fans n all.

http://www.socawarriorstt.com/static/germanyvideo.htm

Credits
    lol Sounds good. Look there are plenty video here of the cultural performances and the Sweden game after party with Swedish fans n all.

Toppa listen to me now and listen well ah does talk ah hole pack ah shit, but if we make de next one make sure yuh dey. I have ah whole renewed persepective on not only the positive effects that sports can have on people, but also on visiting Germany for the the first time and having so many negative perceptions dispelled. And I honestly dont belive that it was only because of the festivities, it was a very pleasant and enligtening experience. Get ready for South Africa.

LR Advertising LLC

Pebbles362436
    im on it and congrats on the party I have ah whole renewed persepective on not only the positive effects that sports can have on people, but also on visiting Germany for the the first time and having so many negative perceptions dispelled.
    Thank you dahlin. You know you guys don't get to have all the fun without me in Germany. But the Warrior Crew love and support was definately very overwhelming. I can honestly say I made some life-long friends in the process. We have eachother numbers on speed dial.lol I'm so glad that you also had a very positive experience and trip. Sports and carnival both seem have a way of bringing people together.

Pebbles362436

Wink

Wow Toppa thanks for that link but who would have ever thought on imix that the soca warriors would be the ones to take soca mainstream.

Credits
    Thank you dahlin. You know you guys don't get to have all the fun without me in Germany. But the Warrior Crew love and support was definately very overwhelming. I can honestly say I made some life-long friends in the process. We have eachother numbers on speed dial.lol I'm so glad that you also had a very positive experience and trip. Sports and carnival both seem have a way of bringing people together.
    sure does

LR Advertising LLC

sharkie
    ah jus hope yuh eh need nuttin from mih again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast