Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Gravatation

  1. #1
    Registered User Groovybaby05 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    I'm not tellin
    Posts
    110
    Credits
    388

    Gravatation

    Do you fill that people gravated to you?

    Like do you have a good Aura?
    Last edited by Groovybaby05; 10-07-2005 at 10:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Registered User trinidarkie is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Abroad in the cold longing to be home
    Posts
    6,518
    Credits
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovybaby05
    Do you fill that people gravated to you?

    Like do you have a good ora?
    Waiting for Sharkie to see this post. .

  3. #3
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Yes People love me

  4. #4
    ***//\\*** femmeayitienne's Avatar femmeayitienne is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,328
    Credits
    72,326,384
    i think i have good AURA!! people tend to want to be around me...but i have this luck where people want to tell me their business (and i'm talkin bout stuff that i just don't want to know)

  5. #5
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovybaby05
    Do you fill that people gravated to you?

    Like do you have a good ora?
    yeah....and because i get free stuff from my job.

  6. #6
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552

    Question

    Kan sumwun tranzlate?
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  7. #7
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner
    Kan sumwun tranzlate?
    do people like being around yo azz!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    do people like being around yo azz!!!!!!!!!
    I know what it meant, it just took a while to translate into English.

    ...and of course people like me
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  9. #9
    Feelin' Nice BadGyalFromTnT's Avatar BadGyalFromTnT is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Underneath Slaughter
    Posts
    1,480
    Credits
    1,012,500
    yes i really believe in this. there are alot of theories

    Astrologically speaking if you belong to one of the "water" signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio) just like water you have a calming, relaxing, comforting effect on people and they tend to draw to you.

    Biologically speaking the human body sends of pheromones which are kinda like yourown perfume. Some pheromones make people attracted to you because of the signals its sets off in their brain.

    Badgyalically speaking, I'm damn hot and ppl wanna be around me lol

  10. #10
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGyalFromTnT
    yes i really believe in this. there are alot of theories

    Astrologically speaking if you belong to one of the "water" signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio) just like water you have a calming, relaxing, comforting effect on people and they tend to draw to you.

    Biologically speaking the human body sends of pheromones which are kinda like yourown perfume. Some pheromones make people attracted to you because of the signals its sets off in their brain.

    Badgyalically speaking, I'm damn hot and ppl wanna be around me lol

    wait
    aquarius ain't one of de water ppl?

  11. #11
    Feelin' Nice BadGyalFromTnT's Avatar BadGyalFromTnT is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Underneath Slaughter
    Posts
    1,480
    Credits
    1,012,500
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    wait
    aquarius ain't one of de water ppl?
    nope i believe they r air

    there's air, water, fire and i thinkkkk earth but dont quote me

  12. #12
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGyalFromTnT
    nope i believe they r air

    there's air, water, fire and i thinkkkk earth but dont quote me
    how aquarius which has to do with water
    ends up being wid de air ppl????

  13. #13
    Puma Power Posse-NY Angie Fyah's Avatar Angie Fyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,460
    Credits
    1,011,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovybaby05
    Do you fill that people gravated to you?

    Like do you have a good Aura?

    I find only down to earth ppl gravitate towards me...!! Which is a good thing..Cuz i can't stand a pretentious muthafacka!!

  14. #14
    Registered User Groovybaby05 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    I'm not tellin
    Posts
    110
    Credits
    388
    How about Leo's?

    I find that people more stick onto Leo's a lot.

    Whats a Virgo? Does anyone know?

  15. #15
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovybaby05
    How about Leo's?

    I find that people more stick onto Leo's a lot
    .

    Whats a Virgo? Does anyone know?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •