Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gotta Love Jamaica

Credits

Gotta Love Jamaica

'We've got your men'

Even though prostitution by any gender continues to be an illegal activity in Jamaica, battle lines have been drawn between some male and female prostitutes as a result of the difference in profits.

The original 'ladies of the night' are claiming that they have no second thoughts about using drastic measures against the now highly demanded male prostitutes who they say are invading on their source of income, selling sex.

When THE STAR visited an avenue in the New Kingston area recently, one female prostitute, Passionwas not a bit hesitant to explain the situation. "Di bway dem a get too nuff an greedy eno, one time a did one or two a dem but now is a big company a dem an dem a stop our food suh we affi go sort dem out," Passionsaid, much to the agreement of her fellow co-workers, one of whom took time-out from talking with a potential client to voice her opinion.

A prostitute who asked to be referred to as Cutey, told THE STAR that apart from the fact that the "homo prostitutes" are taking away from their client base, what bothers them most is that they are being disrespected.

"Mek me tell yu cause me nuh fraid, u can write dis....di bway dem a tek weh di man dem an a diss wi same time, wen dem si wi, dem a pass all sort a remarks an a throw wud like some real dutty gyal, but nuh worry we ago deal wid dem case nice, nice, soon and very soon to," Cutey said while pointing to a group of men sitting under a tree a few meters away.

Upon approaching the group of eight men, one was quick to stand and ask the male reporter; "a wha dem gal deh ova deh suh a tell yu seh babes?"

The pre-dominantly young men all sporting 'bleached' faces and clad in almost skin-tight attire, claimed they know of the female prostitutes grievances and say they are ready and waiting for any planned attacks. "Wi know seh dem nuh like wi eno, an dem all a plan fi rush wi but anyting a anyting," one said.

When asked how they plan to defend themselves, one who gave his name as Queenie, simply replied "we have knife, machete and all acid."

While talking with the men for approximately 10 minutes, five vehicles stopped, all of which were 'posh' models with dark window tints, verifying their claim that they enjoy a client base which includes politicians, police, soldiers and entertainers among others.

"A we a get di whole a di money man dem.....look deh, a one a di lates' benz dat eno," Queenie told THE STAR while he waved to the driver of the vehicle which came to pick up two of his 'co-workers'.

"Benz, Bimma, Pajero, Ava-lanche ... you name it, it come pick we up ... , an a dat mek dem mad," Queenie added.

THE STAR learnt that on average a female prostitute in that area charges between $3000 to $5000 for sexual intercourse while on the other hand the homo prostitutes who gave a more detailed 'price-list', charged $7,000 for felatio (oral sex), $15,000 for intercourse if they were being the recipient and $10,000 for being the 'giver'.

"Here what honey-bunch, let me give it to you plain and straight, our gay thing is bigger business compared to the regular female thing, plus our men say we got the tighter stuff," Queenie told THE STAR before slapping himself on his buttocks.

Three security guards who operate on premises in close proximity to the area, and who also admitted that they have solicited the services of the female prostitutes told THE STAR that the two groups of 'sex sellers' engage in frequent arguments which sometimes fall just short of turning into an actual fight. "A regular dem cuss, an more time it all look like dem ago fight, it jus nuh actually happen yet ... but nuh worry when it happen unu ago hear," one of the guards said.

Police attached to area say that while they are aware of prostitution in the area, they carry out regular patrols in an attempt to clamp down on the activity. "Prostitution does definitely occur in the area, and we patrol the area regularly ... completely ridding prostitution is an action that will take time however," one officer told THE STAR.

When asked about the situation between the two groups, one officer told THE STAR that while he is not familiar with any reports of that nature, such a situation is definitely a possibility and will be subject to condemnation. "I'm not familiar with a report like that, but come to think of it, that can definitely happen. The normal female prostitutes are probably used to competing among themselves, in addition they now have a another group to compete with. However, these people need to realise that they are both engaging in an illegal activity, and for them to start using violence against each other definitely will not be tolerated."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    'We've got your men'

Even though prostitution by any gender continues to be an illegal activity in Jamaica, battle lines have been drawn between some male and female prostitutes as a result of the difference in profits.

The original 'ladies of the night' are claiming that they have no second thoughts about using drastic measures against the now highly demanded male prostitutes who they say are invading on their source of income, selling sex.

When THE STAR visited an avenue in the New Kingston area recently, one female prostitute, Passionwas not a bit hesitant to explain the situation. "Di bway dem a get too nuff an greedy eno, one time a did one or two a dem but now is a big company a dem an dem a stop our food suh we affi go sort dem out," Passionsaid, much to the agreement of her fellow co-workers, one of whom took time-out from talking with a potential client to voice her opinion.

A prostitute who asked to be referred to as Cutey, told THE STAR that apart from the fact that the "homo prostitutes" are taking away from their client base, what bothers them most is that they are being disrespected.

"Mek me tell yu cause me nuh fraid, u can write dis....di bway dem a tek weh di man dem an a diss wi same time, wen dem si wi, dem a pass all sort a remarks an a throw wud like some real dutty gyal, but nuh worry we ago deal wid dem case nice, nice, soon and very soon to," Cutey said while pointing to a group of men sitting under a tree a few meters away.

Upon approaching the group of eight men, one was quick to stand and ask the male reporter; "a wha dem gal deh ova deh suh a tell yu seh babes?"

The pre-dominantly young men all sporting 'bleached' faces and clad in almost skin-tight attire, claimed they know of the female prostitutes grievances and say they are ready and waiting for any planned attacks. "Wi know seh dem nuh like wi eno, an dem all a plan fi rush wi but anyting a anyting," one said.

When asked how they plan to defend themselves, one who gave his name as Queenie, simply replied "we have knife, machete and all acid."

While talking with the men for approximately 10 minutes, five vehicles stopped, all of which were 'posh' models with dark window tints, verifying their claim that they enjoy a client base which includes politicians, police, soldiers and entertainers among others.

"A we a get di whole a di money man dem.....look deh, a one a di lates' benz dat eno," Queenie told THE STAR while he waved to the driver of the vehicle which came to pick up two of his 'co-workers'.

"Benz, Bimma, Pajero, Ava-lanche ... you name it, it come pick we up ... , an a dat mek dem mad," Queenie added.

THE STAR learnt that on average a female prostitute in that area charges between $3000 to $5000 for sexual intercourse while on the other hand the homo prostitutes who gave a more detailed 'price-list', charged $7,000 for felatio (oral sex), $15,000 for intercourse if they were being the recipient and $10,000 for being the 'giver'.

"Here what honey-bunch, let me give it to you plain and straight, our gay thing is bigger business compared to the regular female thing, plus our men say we got the tighter stuff," Queenie told THE STAR before slapping himself on his buttocks.

Three security guards who operate on premises in close proximity to the area, and who also admitted that they have solicited the services of the female prostitutes told THE STAR that the two groups of 'sex sellers' engage in frequent arguments which sometimes fall just short of turning into an actual fight. "A regular dem cuss, an more time it all look like dem ago fight, it jus nuh actually happen yet ... but nuh worry when it happen unu ago hear," one of the guards said.

Police attached to area say that while they are aware of prostitution in the area, they carry out regular patrols in an attempt to clamp down on the activity. "Prostitution does definitely occur in the area, and we patrol the area regularly ... completely ridding prostitution is an action that will take time however," one officer told THE STAR.

When asked about the situation between the two groups, one officer told THE STAR that while he is not familiar with any reports of that nature, such a situation is definitely a possibility and will be subject to condemnation. "I'm not familiar with a report like that, but come to think of it, that can definitely happen. The normal female prostitutes are probably used to competing among themselves, in addition they now have a another group to compete with. However, these people need to realise that they are both engaging in an illegal activity, and for them to start using violence against each other definitely will not be tolerated."

Credits
    well yes!!

CocoErotika
    It only gets better.
    HA!

Credits
    This should be a skit on television.

For a country that does well curse the name of gay men, it sounding like them have plenty who are out in the open.

Remind me if I ever speak to my ex again to share this article with him.

Credits

Credits
    'We've got your men'

wwhhheeyyyyy........

Credits
    lol

Credits
    Wtf?

Brown Milk
    Whey... Whey di bomboclaart is this...

Real madness ah gwan in Jamdown

Credits
    The Island is going to the friggin dogs.

It was last year I think I posted a lil story when I was down there listening to a radio show, when the female prostitutes were calling in anf complaining that the males were stealing their customers, but there was nothing they could do, cuz the likkle fairies dem were strapped.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackee View Post
    The Island is going to the friggin dogs.

It was last year I think I posted a lil story when I was down there listening to a radio show, when the female prostitutes were calling in anf complaining that the males were stealing their customers, but there was nothing they could do, cuz the likkle fairies dem were strapped.
    but check it what i doh understand is why the clientèle cannot just have anal sex with the women

Credits
    but check it what i doh understand is why the clientèle cannot just have anal sex with the women
    Skin too soft?

CocoErotika
    coz jamaican women dont do that and they dont give head. they want bang for their buck (pun intended). gay men have no choice but to do both.

jamaicans have many sexual hangups. if you gonna pay for it, you're gonna take your business to a service provider who doesnt have hangups.

Credits
    The knucklehead mistake you make is thinking of homosexuality as a sexual act. Have you thought of the notion that perhaps the clientele just don't like sex with men...they actually like men?

Many of these nasty fackers only wid woman because of societal pressures in de first place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast