Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gossiping and hating

Credits

gossiping and hating

is just not cool to me...Sat I was standing up on the line outside of XO , and behind me stood a group of females who i usually see in fete and thier reputation is not all that great, just bad talking everyone that passed, it was so childish and stupid. Is this what going out has come down to, to stand up and bad talk everyone around you to boost up your insecure mind?

I thought they just wanted to get noticed, cause every promoter and DJ that passed they was like... oh look such and such he call me de odder day...(low lifes)

No lie I wanted to turn around and say shut the f&*K up.
    Last edited by vanit'e; 01-29-2007 at 04:20 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vanit'e View Post
    is just not cool to me...Sat I was standing up on the line outside of XO , and behind me stoop a group of females who i usually see in fete and thier reputation is not all that great, just bad talking everyone that passed, it was so childish and stupid. Is this what going out has come down to, to stand up and bad talk everyone around you to boost up your insecure mind?

I thought they just wanted to get noticed, cause every promoter and DJ that they like... oh look such and such he call me de odder day...(low lifes)

believe it or not YES! it sickening eh?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vanit'e View Post
    is just not cool to me...Sat I was standing up on the line outside of XO , and behind me stoop a group of females who i usually see in fete and thier reputation is not all that great, just bad talking everyone that passed, it was so childish and stupid. Is this what going out has come down to, to stand up and bad talk everyone around you to boost up your insecure mind?

I thought they just wanted to get noticed, cause every promoter and DJ that they like... oh look such and such he call me de odder day...(low lifes)

and little do they know that yeah they're part of the game getting used up...sad thing is they'll sleep with even the no names and go around bragging.

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits

That is sad
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits
    Just another day in the life of Dragon .

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    ...sad thing is they'll sleep with even the no names and go around bragging.
    **DEAD**

funny stuff on many levels...

Credits
    that can be so many imix women too. LOL. gassing each other up.

i remember when i was say 16 and there was this posse of girls that hung out across the street on my block. i swear i hated passing them because you can just fell the negative energy. sheesh.

but i saw one of them like 4 years ago and she's all saved and stuff now. she hit rock bottom and then embraced the lord. im happy for her. i did wanna be like

'remember you and yuh tuff face friends used to crowd the facking sidewalk like night whores hoping for man, and frustrate everyone

The JaMô
    and little do they know that yeah they're part of the game getting used up...sad thing is they'll sleep with even the no names and go around bragging.
    Ain't that the truth!

Credits
    I talk about people when I am on a line, its theraputic..

Credits
    It is very sad that ppl go around doing that, but yes they do it to boost them selves, and they are usually very insecure ppl anyway, its funny how when you dig into their lives they are usually so unhappy.

The JaMô
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post

i remember when i was say 16 and there was this posse of girls that hung out across the street on my block. i swear i hated passing them because you can just fell the negative energy. sheesh.

but i saw one of them like 4 years ago and she's all saved and stuff now. she hit rock bottom and then embraced the lord. im happy for her. i did wanna be like

'remember you and yuh tuff face friends used to crowd the facking sidewalk like night whores hoping for man, and frustrate everyone

Credits
    OK OK OK OK OK....AH LIED...I DOH OWN IMIX.COM

MUDDERWUK!!!

Credits
    Were u a victim of the No brand Promoters or DJs

Credits

LOL@Essi

Usually thats what happens to them, and alot of the times most of them dont understand why they hit the bottom, and alot of them think that beacuse one part of their life is great or doing okay and the other is suffering that they're not one of those ppl.

Credits

then they turn out to be in the church more than the pastor, and Jesus put together

Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82 View Post
    Ain't that the truth!
    I know some of these upcoming DJs, and at the stories I have heard about how them (DJs/promoters) run through crews and shit b/c the girls trying to out fcuk the other to get to the top....the top of the skank pile.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast